By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square confirms Final Fantasy XIII 360 for Japan, features cut content!

Ajescent said:

So wait...everyone says this is a bad idea but I'm the one who gets called a troll just because I point out what could be a plausible reason?! WTF?! I demand a recount!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
snfr said:

It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

Square doesn't make sense anymore.

This needs to be released for PS3. Those assholes just don't get the message of where the loyal fans are. fucking assholes.

I think you'll find that thanks to MS' money, SE makes perfect sense.

I'd say on this occasion it was Sony's .. one whole year after it came out on PS3 ... hmm

final fantasy 13 international with extra contant and both english and jap voices 360 excluisve version is microsoft going to bundle this with a 360s lol

Lol

PS3 to 360 Port with new content: "Fail. Why would I buy that crap when I already have the supperior version?"

360 to PS3 port with new content: "Yay! I always wanted this game! I'll buy it even though I already own it for the extras!"

Wii to 360 or PS3: "Lol wut?"

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
badgenome said:

Why the shit would this game need an easy mode? How would it even work? By placing you on a conveyor belt?

LOL @ Corridor of Memory

How about making it compatible with Kinect?

"Jump up and down to attack!"

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
badgenome said:

Why the shit would this game need an easy mode? How would it even work? By placing you on a conveyor belt?

LOL @ Corridor of Memory

Boy would someone have to jump up and down a lot.

Forget Wii Fit people

GET FFXIII if you wanna get thin

@Soriku

Stop stealing my jokes dude!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seece said:
Ajescent said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
snfr said:

It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

Square doesn't make sense anymore.

This needs to be released for PS3. Those assholes just don't get the message of where the loyal fans are. fucking assholes.

I think you'll find that thanks to MS' money, SE makes perfect sense.

I'd say on this occasion it was Sony's .. one whole year after it came out on PS3 ... hmm

You raise a good point actually...I prefer these kind of response rather than going for the easy ZOMG, TROLL!!122121231123 ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

darthdevidem01 said:
forest-spirit said:
badgenome said:

LOL @ Corridor of Memory

Boy would someone have to jump up and down a lot.

Forget Wii Fit people

GET FFXIII if you wanna get thin

@Soriku

Stop stealing my jokes dude!

Instead of jumping, all they have to do is say "auto attack" for 8hrs and the win is theirs ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

seems fair enough to me, if japan 360 owners have had to wait. it will prolly release on ps3 later on

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Yoichi Wada's twitter account is getting raped; this is doing SE's image a world of damage.

Based on Tetsuya Nomura's tweet, it also seems clear that Versus will be coming to 360 some time after the PS3 release...