By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square confirms Final Fantasy XIII 360 for Japan, features cut content!

darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:

Why the shit would this game need an easy mode? How would it even work? By placing you on a conveyor belt?

LOL @ Corridor of Memory

lawlalwlalwlalw

They could do it by reducing enemy HP by half for each person or making staggering easier on post game quest people.

Like Gigantuar is impossible to beat for me right now

Better yet, why not give the player infinite HP? Or just give every enemy one HP?

Hey I have a better idea, why not just make the game have no enemies!

You're both wrong. They'll cut out the gameplay overall!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

seems kinda superfluous to me; you'd think MS would let FFXIII be a Japanese exclusive for the PS3 in exchange for 360 exclusive. Oh well

It's good that it's coming at a budget price and has some additional content, etc. otherwise the sales would be extremely terrible. Now the hardcore FF (FF13) fans will probably pick up the game, so it should have some sales.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

snfr said:

I don't really get why it needs an easy mode..., is FF XIII too difficult for japanese 360 owners or what?

Btw... is this really confirmed to be a 360 exclusive? If not, then I could imagine that there will also be a PS3 version of it. It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

I expect it to be timed.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

“We feel that there are a lot of 360 owners worldwide, and a lot of people in Japan who own nothing but 360s,” he said.

This is new for me. Below 20k sales confirmed? Square Enix just made mistakes after mistakes this generation.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

“We feel that there are a lot of 360 owners worldwide, and a lot of people in Japan who own nothing but 360s,” he said.

This is new for me. Below 20k sales confirmed? Square Enix just made mistakes after mistakes this generation.

Most likey timed exclusive.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

I said this a few weeks ago but I think it's quote worthy so I'll say it again.

If there was a freak in the gaming industry, it would be Square Enix.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

FlyingLotus said:
ethomaz said:

Most likey timed exclusive.

Maybe... but she said "no reason" to launch the new episode for Xbox 360 worldwide users too, it is exclusive for Japan and his edition... so another mistake.

snfr said:

It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

Square doesn't make sense anymore.

This needs to be released for PS3. Those assholes just don't get the message of where the loyal fans are. fucking assholes.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
snfr said:

It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

Square doesn't make sense anymore.

This needs to be released for PS3. Those assholes just don't get the message of where the loyal fans are. fucking assholes.

Somehow true, I agree.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3