By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square confirms Final Fantasy XIII 360 for Japan, features cut content!

darthdevidem01 said:
FlyingLotus said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Hey I have a better idea, why not just make the game have no enemies!

Why not make the game where all you have to do is spamm the x button! oh wait..

x, L1 and directions!

so this time they should make the paradigm shifts done automatically which means it will really be just pressing x!!!!!!

and instead of having to walk you can use kinect to say which direction the character needs to go in!!!!!

And then I would shout from the window "PAUSE!"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
darthdevidem01 said:
FlyingLotus said:
darthdevidem01 said:

x, L1 and directions!

so this time they should make the paradigm shifts done automatically which means it will really be just pressing x!!!!!!

and instead of having to walk you can use kinect to say which direction the character needs to go in!!!!!

And then I would shout from the window "PAUSE!"

lol this kevin butler joke's never gonna get old!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FlyingLotus said:
darthdevidem01 said:

win

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RULSF-Um-Nw

and Photoshoped

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13/xbox360/index.html

Around the Network
Lastgengamer said:
kiefer23 said:

So does it have both Japanese and English voice acting?

According to this article yes it will have both language options and this also confirms that this release will have additional ''playable content that was enough for separate game'' source here which is very exciting.

I think it's actually just english voice acting; just like all the other international versions.

So they're selling an english language version in Japan?

Mistershine said:

So they're selling an english language version in Japan?

It's tradition, they always call it "international version" and it usually includes content that didn't appear in the original JP version. e.g in FF7, the optional bosses didn't appear in the JP version, FFX Penance appeared in the EU version but not in the JP and so on.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Still think is more PR for MS than anything else.  It's the weaker version on the weakest console and from updates I'm seeing there may be no new content in the game, just some form of short novel - here is link to VG247 on the fact it's a novel not content.

The only real element of interest I think it what this might mean for Versus.  It's not going to change the 360 position in Japan, not with a lower resolution and multiple disks and arriving with this timing.  But it could signal a testing of the waters for going full multi from launch with Versus (or maybe it doesn't).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I don't really get why it needs an easy mode..., is FF XIII too difficult for japanese 360 owners or what?

Btw... is this really confirmed to be a 360 exclusive? If not, then I could imagine that there will also be a PS3 version of it. It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3