By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square confirms Final Fantasy XIII 360 for Japan, features cut content!

AbbathTheGrim said:
snfr said:

It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

Square doesn't make sense anymore.

This needs to be released for PS3. Those assholes just don't get the message of where the loyal fans are. fucking assholes.

I think you'll find that thanks to MS' money, SE makes perfect sense.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
snfr said:

This needs to be released for PS3. Those assholes just don't get the message of where the loyal fans are. fucking assholes.

I knew that "apology" was a fake, you're just a troll, GTFO.

Jadedx said:
Ajescent said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
snfr said:

I knew that "apology" was a fake, you're just a troll, GTFO.

Are you stalking me...? What did I do this time? Are you gonna argue that the reason FF13 is appearing not only on the 360 but also as well as a timed exclusive (i.e the int edition) in JAPAN, you know, MS' weakest place is because SE really think it will sell loads? If that's the case, surely last Remnant on the PS3 makes just as much sense no?

I guess my #1 flaw is I like calling things as I see them, admittedly I'm not always right but whatever, this to me smacks of a pay off. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but as I see it right now, MS paid for it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Squall_Leonhart said:

I would seem that Square-Enix really have lost the plot...

YEAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

I still don't really get the point to this.....it will sell a max of 2-300k copies in Japan......most probable sales will probably be around 150k.

Around the Network

Epic fail.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

At least they realized that a straight port would not sell at all.

How amusing.

So wait...everyone says this is a bad idea but I'm the one who gets called a troll just because I point out what could be a plausible reason?! WTF?! I demand a recount!!!

Remember Tales of Vesperia?

When it was a timed 360 exclusive and it came to the PS3 with extra content.

This is the same thing, only the other way around.