By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square confirms Final Fantasy XIII 360 for Japan, features cut content!

Lastgengamer said:
darkknightkryta said:

WTF?

Like it says there isn't anything new within the game aside from the easy mode and the other extra the book called ''Corrador of Memory". There is no ''Final Fantasy episode 1" after all.

I was talking about the commercial, like seriously WTF?  No wonder no one buys 360s in Japan, they got some crazy guy with a sphere with an X engraved for a head selling them.  I'd run away from the 360 too if that man was trying to sell me one.

Around the Network
cmeese47 said:

I just hope this version flops maybe then microsoft will finally realize they have no chance ever.

Why would you want any game to flop (unless it was really bad)?

yo_john117 said:
cmeese47 said:

I just hope this version flops maybe then microsoft will finally realize they have no chance ever.

The game has already sold 5 Million so I can safely root against a specific version without feeling bad.

cmeese47 said:
yo_john117 said:
cmeese47 said:

The game has already sold 5 Million so I can safely root against a specific version without feeling bad.

Thats just kind of sad.....

lawl @ crapstorm

If this didn't have cut content and a budget price it would have sold a lot worst. Smart move by SquareEnix to get 360 copies moving in Japan.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

WHAT we don;t get the cut content?!?!!?!?!?!

"we" as in PS3 owners......where the game has sold 4 times that on 360!!

Western X360 owners are not getting it either I dont think.  I just hope it is not region locked then I will rebuy this but if thats not the case then we western X260 user may also be out of luck. BTW was that last line really called for? You trying to start a system wars riot or what? X360 owners have just as much right to that extra content as PS3 owners.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

AbbathTheGrim said:
snfr said:

It wouldn't really make sense not to do this on PS3 as well.

Square doesn't make sense anymore.

This needs to be released for PS3. Those assholes just don't get the message of where the loyal fans are. fucking assholes.

Loyal FF fans line is total BS! I love FF games and guess what?! I got it on X360 and I know half my friends that love jrpgs did as well.  Stop spewing out nonsense! If you must know true FF fans are on all 3 consoles..heck Nintendo is where it is at not Sony. The best FF games are not on a Sony platform and everyone that is a fan of the series knows this.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Soriku said:

FF XIII: Namco Bandai Management Edition

Hahaha god damn did i laugh hard.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

yo_john117 said:

I still don't really get the point to this.....it will sell a max of 2-300k copies in Japan......most probable sales will probably be around 150k.

150k extra sales on a game that's already made and been published with a piece of extra dlc slapped on the disc? What's not the point?

will this release in EU? (do the international versions usually do?)

cause it's sitting at 12.95£ right now ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO