By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

DS 68.6% PSP 31.4% Can the DS reach 69%? If so when?

Around the Network

How did Sony take anything from Nintendo's handheld market when the DS is their most successful handheld ever?

Even then, people again are only looking at hardware sales, software sales are what matters and let's face it, the PSP hasn't even dented Nintendo's handheld software sales market share.

nintendo will never get beaten in the handheld market they are the handheld GOD

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

^ For atheists : Nintendo is kind of Big Bang.The beginning and the end. XD

Quality for Life

I like Bacon said:
DS 68.6% PSP 31.4% Can the DS reach 69%? If so when?

Hehe You said 69. lol. Sorry.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
How did Sony take anything from Nintendo's handheld market when the DS is their most successful handheld ever?

Even then, people again are only looking at hardware sales, software sales are what matters and let's face it, the PSP hasn't even dented Nintendo's handheld software sales market share.

Still with next weeks sales the PSP will probably pass the 30 million mark , and  they still have at least 3 years in their sleeves . No matter how hard you argue , Sony is the only one whom successfully enterd the handheld market , and didnt died out ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Still with next weeks sales the PSP will probably pass the 30 million mark , and  they still have at least 3 years in their sleeves . No matter how hard you argue , Sony is the only one whom successfully enterd the handheld market , and didnt died out ...

That's still not adressing the issue of the PSP's terrible software sales. Try and play up what the PSP has achieved however you like, it doesn't change the fact that it is almost a non-issue in comparison to the DS.

Just because you only look at te US software sales on VGC for the PSP doesnt really tells you nothing . Especially when far the biggest market for the PSP is in the EU , and VGC does a terrible job at tarcking sales in that region ...

BTW , people allways look past a thing : if software sales are actually that bad , than why te hell are companys even making games for it , especially why they even bring huge franchises like FF , MH , SO , FIFA , PES ? I really want to know ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

So your excuse is that I'm only looking at US software sales, which you can't prove and that sales are much higher in Europe, just that this site doesn't show them because they're undertracked... according to you and you alone?

Tell me, at what point do the lies just become too much to bear for a PSP enthusiast?

still 68.6 and 31.4

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.