By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ds 68.1% psp 31.9%

These handhelds are very different to each other and people buy them for different reasons - the DS is a commodity gaming item almost.

DS is excellent for certain games esp educational - touch screen is nice, long battery life, smaller, very low cost (to make and for buyers).

PSP is portable movie playback, music player, web browsing, and graphically intensive games, camera attachment , organizer , and email ,even voip-phone. (Some incredible technology in PSP ).

Supprising the strength of the handheld market really and theres room for more i think.

PS3 number 1 fan

Around the Network

You're going to far, Gamer Girl. Try to debate with more control. I think you're being a little too intensed.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
So your excuse is that I'm only looking at US software sales, which you can't prove and that sales are much higher in Europe, just that this site doesn't show them because they're undertracked... according to you and you alone?

Tell me, at what point do the lies just become too much to bear for a PSP enthusiast?

Actually the few sales data that the site prooves me right ... if you would only take a litle time and check them out , maybe , just maybe , you wouldent make such a huge fool of yourself ... so before you call anyone a lier , better check what your saying twice ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I think the PSP has done fine against the DS. Obviously it hasn't won, but versus the #1 contender for forty years, I think it's done awesome. I do believe that sales will definetly warrant a PSP2 or whatever, but I think they will give the games much more attention, since the multimedia will already have been focused on with this iteneration. All of the things we had to firmware update for will be on there, providing a bigger focus on games. Especially with Skype coming, the online on the PSP2 may even be fleshed out.

allright some NEW numbers!! ds 68.5 psp 31.5

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

the psp is fighting against the storm and gains a point ds 68.4 psp 31.6

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

finally found it haha

Since everyone is so focused on the console sales, imo it seemed too focus again on the handhelds.

DS 68.4% PSP 31.6%

same like 10 months ago

@kirby007:LOL kirby,you take this so seriously XD

Anyway,I'm very happy with my choice,only my PSP will provide me three of my most anticipated games for next year: FF Dissidia, FF XIII Agito (2010? >:( I hope not) and Parasite Eve 3,I'm so happy about that