By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hunter_alien said:
DarkNight_DS said:
How long till the DS takes 75% of the market?

I would say never ... if the PSP is doing strong , it could hold up at 30 vs 70 % ...

I wouldn't say NEVER ;) I think it'll happen at some point.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
hunter_alien said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:

It's not that I care if a thread casts Nintendo in a good light or whatever, just that the PSP has been losing for two years now. Why post the thread that the PSP's market share is bad at this stage of the game?

Because people can and some people want to become a legend on this forum like Soriku.

LOL. But seriously, why is it that at least 50% of the threads in the hot topics section are negative toward some console of choice. Then ones that aren't negative are about game x coming to console x but how it'd be better on console y. The same topics get discussed ad nauseum about PS3 vs. Wii, PS3 beating Wii in JP, PS3 losing to wii in JP, PS3 losing overall, XBOX 360 RRoD, XBOX 360 only having FPS, Wii being casual etc. There are no other threads on here, except ones that are bashing some console of some choice, it's just so annoying. :(

Except some OT topics , non are really friendly ... most people cant really discuss seriously , and as soon as they have the chance , they bash a sistem , and make ,, sarcastic " threads about them . This is unfortunatly the VGC forum :(

You know you are an "obsessive" of that forum, right?

If a thread bugs you so much, just don't post in it; that's what I do, usually...

I dont say I dont like it , just that I wish that it would be more friendlier sometimes . Also , I cant stay out of a discussion when my precious is getting hurt ( read : PSP ) . Darknight_DS : It could , especially if Nintendo makes a nother redesign ... 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

too bad you all think that way, i made this thread for the glory of the ds
if i wanted too destroy the psp i would have done that more obviously

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bealive me , this thread smells like DS glory from miles away ;)

@hunter_alien

Do you have a DS? Have you considered buying one? The two can certainly co-exist if you can afford both.

Around the Network

I actually had a launch phat DS , I got it used , but there wherent enough games for me to keep it ( though I played Mario 64 DS a lot ), so later on it got used more by my younger cousin , and than Ive just gave it to him ( it was allready in a bad condition ) . I still play some newer DS games here at the DS boots , just that I cant find them to be fun enough ...

The price of a DS and games for it is pretty low , so luckily there is no financial issue , just that I dont think it worth it , at least not for me . Oh , and did I mentioned that I felt like stabing Sony in the back when I used to own it ? :P

Just as a sidenote , for anyone who says that Im a onesided Sony fan : I used to play on the Gamecube much more than on the PS2 untill ~ the end of 02 , and my favorite handheld was the GBA , just that now the PSP is a much batter option for me ...

why if the psp is worse , you choose it?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm quite sure a DS Lite could fit your collection right now, whatever your gaming tastes.

And to make things clear, I in no way consider you a "onesided Sony fan"; while obvious a Sony fan, not a fanboy and quite reasonable in your posts, nothing like leo-j... I respect you.

kirby007 said:
why if the psp is worse , you choose it?

Nah , I really go for games that are for my taste , and not consoles . I like Sony , but if they would have made a crap out from the PSP , than I would have no problem turning my back to them ...

routsounmanman : thanks :) I could buy a DS later on , maybe next year , but every time I consider one , I get rid of my money buying a game/accesory for my PSP or PS2 or even my shitty PC :P I would probably buy it if a Tekken or Mario Brawler would arrive on it , and some great RTS games ....

ds 68.4 psp 31.6