By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Resident Evil 5 Wii Edition Ever Be Made?!?! >:o

Will Resident Evil 5 Wii Edition Ever Be Made?!?! >:o

Yes 12 5.36%

No 128 57.14%

Not on the Wii, but Nintendo's next console. 65 29.02%

I have no idea! *.* 19 8.48%

Total:224
Darc Requiem said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Darc Requiem said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Resident_Hazard said:
jneul said:

Edit: Also I hope I am wrong, because it would be awesome for wii fans to experience wii:re5 edition

How many Wii owners, who are serious gamers, still don't have an Xbox360 or a PS3?  Those three people should just get smart and buy one of those.

If a Wii fan wants RE5, they should just buy it already.  Having just the Wii for this generation means said gamer is missing out on the majority of releases this generation.

No!!! I want games to be stripped down and raped just so I can experience them with motion controls.

Seriously though, Wii fans have got to be the whiniest generation ever. I own a Wii and a 360 because great games go to the 360 and on a occasion a tolerable games hits the Wii. I laugh at the notion of making the Wii your sole console. I get more use out of my PS2 still (I'm in the middle of Tales of the Abyss).

Hahaha....no. So called "PS3 JRPG" fans take that title. Between bitching about all the 360 exclusive JRPGs and the meltdowns over FFXIII.  They take the cake by far.

Well PS3 fans used to bitch about JRPGs. But that's not really the case anymore.

However, Wii fans bitch all the time about HD games skipping the WIi. Which happens all the time. Black Ops is one of the few WIi is getting and we haven't seen anything about it yet. I'm not even seeing it on the pre order charts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

That cemented PS3 "so called" JRPG fanboys as the worst.

That was a joke video.

This is real, though.

http://www.thekoalition.com/final-fantasy-fans-boo-the-xbox-360-at-final-fantasy-xiii-launch-party

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

A Resident Evil 5 port at this point?

No.

Want that more elaborately?

Fuck No.

Don't feel bad, though. You can still play Resident Evil 4, the Resident Evil that's actually good.

Ninpanda said:

A Resident Evil 5 port at this point?

No.

Want that more elaborately?

Fuck No.

Don't feel bad, though. You can still play Resident Evil 4, the Resident Evil that's actually good.

Then RE4 should also be released on the PS3 (for the versions without BC) and the 360 (move compatibility should be with the PS3 version of course).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

LordTheNightKnight said:
Darc Requiem said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Darc Requiem said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Resident_Hazard said:
jneul said:

Edit: Also I hope I am wrong, because it would be awesome for wii fans to experience wii:re5 edition

How many Wii owners, who are serious gamers, still don't have an Xbox360 or a PS3?  Those three people should just get smart and buy one of those.

If a Wii fan wants RE5, they should just buy it already.  Having just the Wii for this generation means said gamer is missing out on the majority of releases this generation.

No!!! I want games to be stripped down and raped just so I can experience them with motion controls.

Seriously though, Wii fans have got to be the whiniest generation ever. I own a Wii and a 360 because great games go to the 360 and on a occasion a tolerable games hits the Wii. I laugh at the notion of making the Wii your sole console. I get more use out of my PS2 still (I'm in the middle of Tales of the Abyss).

Hahaha....no. So called "PS3 JRPG" fans take that title. Between bitching about all the 360 exclusive JRPGs and the meltdowns over FFXIII.  They take the cake by far.

Well PS3 fans used to bitch about JRPGs. But that's not really the case anymore.

However, Wii fans bitch all the time about HD games skipping the WIi. Which happens all the time. Black Ops is one of the few WIi is getting and we haven't seen anything about it yet. I'm not even seeing it on the pre order charts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

That cemented PS3 "so called" JRPG fanboys as the worst.

That was a joke video.

This is real, though.

http://www.thekoalition.com/final-fantasy-fans-boo-the-xbox-360-at-final-fantasy-xiii-launch-party

I wish it was joke video....

RE5 will make a nice launch game for Wii 2 in late 2011...

Around the Network

If you so want the game why dont you buy it for PC/PS3/360? Be a fan of the game, not the console manufacturer.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:

If you so want the game why dont you buy it for PC/PS3/360? Be a fan of the game, not the console manufacturer.

No, we don't want the game so much. We want it on the Wii so much. And don't give us that crap about it being the console manufacturer, with all the Wii bashing you've done.

When RE5 was announced I thought it was pretty strange that there was no RE5 on Wii despite the fanbase being there, then RE5 actually came out, I had the special edition on preorder, played it with my friend cause he picked his up already... and then I cancelled my preorder... I think that sums up my feeling, even better controls be it Move or Wii remote is not going to make the overall package that much better.

Hopefully the Resident Evil reboot they've rumored will be pretty good and maybe it'll be on all consoles to begin with.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

KylieDog said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
hunter_alien said:

No, we don't want the game so much. We want it on the Wii so much. And don't give us that crap about it being the console manufacturer, with all the Wii bashing you've done.

He is right, instead of whining its not on your console and you want it go buy a PS3/360/PC that'll run it.  I want to play Mass Effect 2, Left for Dead 1 2 and Alan Wake but if I really wanted to play them enough I'd just buy a Xbox 360.  I'll say it is dissapointing they aren't on PS3 but endless whining years after they release doesn't accomplish anything.

The only comparison that really works there is L4D 1-2.  Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake aren't on PS3 due to Microsoft's publishing deals (although they gave up publishing ME2 after the EA buyout, that exclusivity likely had to do with Microsoft's previous contracts for the trilogy).  It's like complaining that Heavy Rain isn't on 360, when Sony essentially paid for the game to be made.

hunter_alien said:

Well said. Great post.