By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JaggedSac said:

Seems the 360 recieved a nice shot of adrenaline.  BTW guys, some possible megaton Reach news at Comic Con today around 6 or 7 PM PST.

I'll be sure to check for the thread about it later tonight.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
JaggedSac said:

Seems the 360 recieved a nice shot of adrenaline.  BTW guys, some possible megaton Reach news at Comic Con today around 6 or 7 PM PST.

such as?????? 

Apparently, some people spied some Forge stuff with AI enemies in it.  Looks like Forge is getting some big enhancements.  Should be interesting. 

But, back on topic, what are the chances that this year will be the 360's biggest?  I have been away from the site for a while and haven't been keeping up.

kowenicki said:
JaggedSac said:

But, back on topic, what are the chances that this year will be the 360's biggest?  I have been away from the site for a while and haven't been keeping up.

certainty... I've been saying it since March.

Ah, cool.  Thought it was all doom and gloom a while back.

300k / week during the slowest time of the month. Awesome.

Crackdown 2 might cross 1 million afterall.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Dayum !

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
kowenicki said:
JaggedSac said:

such as?????? 

Apparently, some people spied some Forge stuff with AI enemies in it.  Looks like Forge is getting some big enhancements.  Should be interesting. 

VGChartz Hardware data for the period 03rd Jan 2010 to 17th Jul 2010:

Console X360
Total

VGChartz Hardware data for the period 04th Jan 2009 to 18th Jul 2009:

Console X360
Total

...as you can see since the slim release the 360 is tracking above last year.  if it keeps having 100k weeks in america i think it is not just possible by quite likely this is the 360's biggest year.  the 2008 goal of 11.01 is pretty attainable.

Fantastic sales for 360. It would appear the demand in the US is still very strong. And that M$ only trouble is supplying enough consoles. 

I expect the same in EEMEA to. I expect a drop, but not because of demand more due to supply. You just cant faind hardly any 360s's in UK at the moment. 

Well done M$. Arcade is right around the corner to. 

With Xbox 360s I think the gap between the 360 and the PS3 can potentially widen to 6 million.

Incredible 360 numbers, it is plain to see that this is truly the 360's main fortress! Managing over 300k in a July week with no game releases and virtually no sales in Japan is a tremendous achievement for any console.

Wow talk about  sales

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!