By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you dislike in the industry?

Peter Molyneux and all the tops from SCE

Around the Network

Sorry but I don't understand the hate against Clify B. Did he do something wrong? I'm being serious.

People I dislike are following:

Bobby Kotick and Peter Molyneux. Bobby Kotick can just shut the fuck up and Molyneux just needs to not overhype stuff really and that goes for Crytek as well. THey really need to stop going overboard with hyping up Crysis 2...

Nobody really.  At most I'd say I get mildly annoyed at Greenberg and the PR guys who so often spout nothing but spin and try to massage the facts.  I know it's their job but it's not one I like nor respect.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Whatever the head of biowares name is, Ray muscza or whatever (I know its spelt wrong)

Bioware always made pretty sub par games (with the exception of planescape and BG2) which is excusable because a lot of companies only have one good game in every 5 or so, but their constant talking up of dragon age, mass effect and mass effect 2 as well as their downing on Jrpg's and constant applauding themselves on their (biowares) exceptional storytelling abilities really ticked me off, seriously bioware, read a book guys, even in good bioware titles the stories have been dull, unpolished standard western storytelling fare imo.

dragon age put me off tolkein esque fantasy, no more LOTR, magician, or david eddings for me (though he was pretty average anyway) for a long while. if its any form of media with orcs or dwarfs I don't want to know about it for now

still I never would have seriously started reading western game articles (and never joined a forum group on the subject) if it hadn't been for Ray, so maybe he's a genius and I got sucked in to his evil plan to bring in would-be outsiders into the group, still I'm off Wrpg's for life from now on thanks to him. Obviously this is just my opinion because I am far from an authority on gaming, I would have been happy to be a reader and never a commenter had it not been for BW's goading.

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Don Mattricks (spelling). What a massive bellend.

Around the Network

umm i dont know, i dont hate anyone, i have my tiffs with game journelists and some people in the gaming industry but i dont hate them lol

Kevin Butthurt

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Molyneux and Kotick.

bobby for trying to steer the industry to rip off consumers instead of making money through wowing consumers.

peter for the thousands of times he overhyped his work.  the only thing that man is good at creating is let-downs.

If I were to choose I would go with the gaming media. Now I do not dislike them all, but I do dislike a good portion of them.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Only Kotick

Why so many people have a problem with Cliffy B ???