By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you dislike in the industry?

That Pachter guy's pretty annoying.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Bobby Kotick: Bad PR and the milking of every franchise Activision has

Peter Moleneux: He over-hypes his games way too much. Just needs to concentrate on making games as his PR is pretty poor.

Most PR and presentation guys, but I think Aaron Greenburg is probably the worst out of the lot. Although Kaz's "Riiiiiidge Racer" pushes him up a bit.

Itagaki: Disrespectful to a lot of people.

Game "journalists" who mis-quote, mis-translate and mis-guide.

1. Fanboys

2.  CEOs/Presidents who care about money and not gamers/consumers.

3. Hype

This is such an easy question Activision yes you make or have bought great games / studios but your pricing structure is out of control. 15 dollar map packs, and considering a subscription fee ideas like that are enough to make me say fuck you activision.

Michael Pachter -

Crazy man who thinks he knows a lot about video games...when he doesn't know shit.

Aaron Greenberg - 

By far the worst PR person the gaming world had EVER seen. 

Turn10 - 

Such arrogance....makes me sick.

Kotick -

Another arrogant man.

Around the Network

The Majority of the gaming 'press'

kitler53 said:

Molyneux and Kotick.

bobby for trying to steer the industry to rip off consumers instead of making money through wowing consumers.

peter for the thousands of times he overhyped his work.  the only thing that man is good at creating is let-downs.

I second that

Phil Harrison was the only one. But his pompous ass got kicked so hard, now I find him funny, not arrogant.

Sony and Microsoft.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Reggie. He's Nintendo's Butler in Nintendo of America. Why is this guy so arrogant?