By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you dislike in the industry?

Bobby Kottick the incarnation of Evil

Nomura and his damn zippers and belts

Reggie, I want my Fatal Frame now

Around the Network
yum123 said:

i cant stand mario i dont no how anyone can play those stupid little 2 year old games surprises me everytime one releases how much it sells and annoyes me such low budget cheap games make so much money

here ya go buddy

yum123 said:

i cant stand mario i dont no how anyone can play those stupid little 2 year old games surprises me everytime one releases how much it sells and annoyes me such low budget cheap games make so much money

Because it's fun. Fun is a selling factor in the video game industry.

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

I know it's a big surprise but, I hate Itagaki. I also hate all japanese developers who makes games with clichés. The anime clichés ruined Dokapon Journey!

Kotick. I used to dislike the dude from Valve, but after Sony's conference,I dislike him a lot less.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Miyamoto
Kaz Hirai
Nicolas Ravasi
Kojima
Cliffy B
Kotick

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

wada, look at my sig

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

The asshole that runs Activision.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

1. Cliffy B.
  2. Peter Molyneux
  3. Michael Pachter

RolStoppable.