By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you dislike in the industry?

Chrizum said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Chrizum said:

Cliffy B, Hideo Kojima, 95% of the gaming journalists and all of Activision.

damn man what the hell did they do to you lol

They totally ruined Blizzard. And while I like some Activision games like Call of Duty, they are too busy with milking their customers dry instead of making quality software.

I agree what's going on with Blizzard, Battle.net 2.0, and WoW is pretty awful at the moment, but I don't think it's fair to blame Activision for that instead of Blizzard themselves. They got a lot of money, and stopped caring about the community. Is that such an odd story? Money corrupts.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Chrizum said:

They totally ruined Blizzard. And while I like some Activision games like Call of Duty, they are too busy with milking their customers dry instead of making quality software.

That is why I dislike Kotick, MS better not give him shit (Wada is becoming the same if not there already)

naznatips said:
Chrizum said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Chrizum said:

I agree what's going on with Blizzard, Battle.net 2.0, and WoW is pretty awful at the moment, but I don't think it's fair to blame Activision for that instead of Blizzard themselves. They got a lot of money, and stopped caring about the community. Is that such an odd story? Money corrupts.

I honestly don't know what's going on inside Activision-Blizzard, but I figured since Activision doesn't care about its costumers it had to be Activision's fault that Blizzard began to suck.

That, and it's a lot easier to point the finger at the big bad guy.

Bobby for sure, Wada too, Mark Rein, Michael Pachter, Peter Molyneux, and Tim Rogers are my personal Top (Bottom?) 5.

Chrizum said:

I honestly don't know what's going on inside Activision-Blizzard, but I figured since Activision doesn't care about its costumers it had to be Activision's fault that Blizzard began to suck.

That, and it's a lot easier to point the finger at the big bad guy.

By revenue, isn't Blizzard bigger than the rest of Activision combined?  Blizzard's not exactly The Little Guy!

What hurts me is that the new Spider-Man is made by Activision and i don't want to give them any of my damn money...I'm gonna have to wait to get it used, from gamestop (ugh)

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Chrizum said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Chrizum said:

Long before Activision did the problems start for Blizzard.  They are under the exact same management scenario they were when solely owned by Viviendi (who is still the parent company).  Part of the problem is everyone see's Activision Blizzard and Kot running the show.  Go read up on everything.  Activision and Blizzard are still basically separate companies under one name.

Btw: I dislike Activision as well, but not because of anything Blizzard is doing.  They have turned into the new EA, while EA has started to clean up their acts.

Source if you want it.  Viviendi owns 52% of Activision Blizzard.

Molyneux, Kotick and CliffyB.

Sony's Jack Tretton and Krazy Kaz.

i cant stand mario i dont no how anyone can play those stupid little 2 year old games surprises me everytime one releases how much it sells and annoyes me such low budget cheap games make so much money

Cliffy B