By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you dislike in the industry?

Reggie, Tretton and Kotick.

Lot of envy for Cliffy I see

Around the Network

Peter Molyneux. Needs to shut up and make something worth hyping.

Most of the gaming press/journalists. The sense of entitlement, lack of maturity, and the lack of actual reporting are just a few reasons why most gaming sites are shit.

All the people from Blizz/Vivendi responsible for battle.net 2.0, the removal of lan play from starcraft 2, and the realID initiative. 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Why do people dislike Tretton ? I've never seen him say anything bad about the competition...

Personally I'm fine with Cliffy, but I can totally understand all the hate (he's certainly dished out his fair share of insults).

For me I'd choose Peter Molyneux, Kaz Hirai, and good ol' Bobby Kotick.

But what's with the Kojima hate? And did someone seriously mention Miyamoto?

Seece said:

Reggie, Tretton and Kotick.

Lot of envy for Cliffy I see

It's not envy, but a matter of attitude. Cliffy's attitude is apparent even from the monicker he's chosen for himself

I give him a pass because he's got some great game design ideas at heart and is usually able to back up his claims, but i can definitely understand where the hate comes from.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Activision for being greedy bitches that milk their popular series with ridiculous amounts of sequels. Case and point being Guitar Hero and Call of Duty.

Infinity Ward for not listening to the community or supporting thier games post-launch.

Nintendo for not making new IP's, but instead sequels and remakes.

Apple for calling the iPhone a gaming system. Its not a gaming system, its an MP3 player/cell phone that plays $2 minigames.

If I was given one wish, I'd... Well, actually I'd just wish for more wishes, but if I couldn't... I'd wish that Peter Molyneux would staple his lips together. Seriously, I'm starting to grow sick of that douche.

Also, how can you hate Reggie?! He's like, the embodiment of pure happiness!

I really dislike the Sony-people who acts like everything Sony does is a revolution and is the best thing ever.

As for Pachter, i could hate him, but i don't i pity him

I also dislike Sucker Punch for making Infamous 2 more like Uncharted

The English guy with the French name & the French guy with the English pseudonym:

Pierre Molyneux & David Cage

(I don't dislike them for their names or games, but I wished someone put an indefinite Largo embargo on interviews with these two gentlemen)

Why is everyone hating on Kojima? O_o, he never let people down.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.