By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you dislike in the industry?

Games4Fun said:

Well I guess most of the industry really. I do not care much anymore though. I just want to play my games and have fun.

thats probably why i've been too vulgar about gamers

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Don mattrick and Bobby Kotick

IGN  .... and I used to have all my news from there, that's the worst part!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Square-Enix because they betrayed Nintendo, then when they partnered back with Nintendo they treated the home consoles like shit. (Except for Gamecube Crystal Chronicles)

Capcom because they messed up on RE5. They should have kept the guy who directed 4.

Namco because they don't localize half their games cough - Tales of Graces/Innocence - cough

Patcher

And pretty much 3rd party companies that don't put their good games on Wii.

Ok that sums it up.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:

Square-Enix because they betrayed Nintendo, then when they partnered back with Nintendo they treated the home consoles like shit. (Except for Gamecube Crystal Chronicles)

Capcom because they messed up on RE5. They should have kept the guy who directed 4.

Namco because they don't localize half their games cough - Tales of Graces/Innocence - cough

Patcher

Ok that sums it up.

glad i'm not the only one who felt like this

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:
theARTIST0017 said:

Patcher

Ok that sums it up.

glad i'm not the only one who felt like this

Trust me man, you're not alone. I thought RE was supposed to be a horror game. You know Scary.

Capcom is good develpoer no doubt, they just sometimes act like they don't know what they're doing. They have people develop fantastic games then either let other people develop or do nothing with them. For example, Viewtiful Joe, Okami, I'm pretty sure the list goes on. 

Hmm sometimes Nintendo makes me mad because they don't revive franchises, Star Fox, F-Zero etc.

Sony cause they copy people.

Microsoft because they throw money around for support. Its as if they bribe then manipulate. Also, they're failure rate for consoles was too high at one point.

OH AND GAMERS FOR BEING SO IGNORANT. (not all gamers just ignorant ones.  you can usually tell who they are and they're pretty annoying.)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Why do people keep bringing up Blizzard and Battle.net 2.0? Does it cost money or something?

Its funny how many people dislike Kotick,but, when Black Ops releases u guys are going to make him even richer. LOL!

Severance said:

Why is everyone hating on Kojima? O_o, he never let people down.

until mgs2 came out.

Xbbjf9s said:

What hurts me is that the new Spider-Man is made by Activision and i don't want to give them any of my damn money...I'm gonna have to wait to get it used, from gamestop (ugh)

that's real mature. you're gonna make a difference alright. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^