By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you dislike in the industry?

I dislike Wada with a passion, kotick is right behind him.

Around the Network

I like wada, though I know I'm the minority.

Really... I don't dislike anyone, I don't know them... Even Kotick... like I mean, I just think like Wada, Kotick thinks out loud too much and they shouldn't... or maybe they should... whatever sells things for their company.

but really... who has commited a crime? then maybe I don't like them

As someone who actually meets people in the industry I can tell you most of them are really great people in person. I used to dislike Mark Rein, cause all I'd heard from him were snippets of bad PR and horrible misquotes, but once I met him in person I found he was a great guy who loved games.

thelifatree said:

I like wada, though I know I'm the minority.

Really... I don't dislike anyone... Even Kotick... like I mean, I just think like Wada, Kotick thinks out loud too much and they shouldn't... or maybe they should... whatever sells things for their company.

I understand that it's a business but Wada really f'd up ff13...taking away open world is like taking the wheels off a car and telling someone to go for a ride. His constant flopping annoys me too.

naznatips said:

As someone who actually meets people in the industry I can tell you most of them are really great people in person. I used to dislike Mark Rein, cause all I'd heard from him were snippets of bad PR and horrible misquotes, but once I met him in person I found he was a great guy who loved games.

have you met Wada?

Around the Network
naznatips said:

I will say this too. Something  the press can misquote and in many cases if they are Japanese Devs. They dont' speak english. Now depending on who tranlates it, they can screw up the translation. And like with games, certain phrases don't localize very well when directly translated. And if articles are written based on someone copying text into a computer translater. Sometimes computer translators say the opposite of the meaning. As the japanese language in certain instances you say it indirectly... through implification (I'm a JPN major)

Cliffy B, Hideo Kojima, 95% of the gaming journalists and all of Activision.

Chrizum said:

damn man what the hell did they do to you lol

Xbbjf9s said:
Chrizum said:

damn man what the hell did they do to you lol

They totally ruined Blizzard. And while I like some Activision games like Call of Duty, they are too busy with milking their customers dry instead of making quality software.

Daemon Hatfield.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.