By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

selnor said:

M$ just won E3.

LOL

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network
Vanversive said:

No price on kinect and what the hell does kinect ready mean for the silm? Is kinect built in?

No, it clearly doesn't have any cameras in it

Personally, I thought the conference was absolutely atrocious. But oh well.

Metallicube said:

Wow, I really hope the first half of that conference was amazing, because the second half was painful to watch. Ranks right up their with Sony in 2006 and Nintendo in 2008. No.. it might be worse than those.

There were some cool demos in the beginning, though an equal gears of war with better graphics and some minor changes just makes me yawn, and I don't really care for Fable games.

The Kinect stuff was mostly rehashing what the Wii and Eyetoy have done though, and the only mildly hardcore game is coming in 2011 (unfortunately they didn't even show the person playing the game, so no idea how it's played).

No Kinect price or even a damn release date.

I'm giving it a D-

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

selnor said:

M$ just won E3.

Ergh. No, they didn't.

It started off fantastically. Then they lapsed into crap about Kinect. Then some really cool features of Kinect. Then OMG Megaton! Look, the 360 now has a feature (WLAN) which its main competitor has had for four years!

I would have loved it if I was in the audience, because a new one of those things absolutely free would be fantastic, and it's definitely better than the old 360, but...really?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

apart from MSG rising and a new xbox, everyhting baout the conference was an epic failure. Microsoft really blew it this time

kiefer23 said:

Guys who think that was unwhelming, stfu please. Seriously lol.

Which is true by the way, the first 20 minutes were okay nothing ground-breaking then it just went to no wheres land!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

what they set out to do they seem to do well but i DEFINITLY saw NOTICIBLE lag on those games which worries me ... still a bunch of games that dont really take full advantage =/ 

theres lots a wanna say but too lazy to type it out

good conference though

Wagram said:

They didn't show 1 new game for the actual 360. Except for a XBLA title that showed no footage. and the only games shown were ones we knew about. and that Kinect crap was just......UGH!

I want my hour and a half back.

Though the new Xbox looks nice, they screwed themselves on not dropping the price.

I rarely agree with you, but this was the worse e3 presentation I seen. 

I can't rate it,  but I have to say the NATAL stuff shown off impressed me.. to the point that I was like mhm..

and 250GB 360 with WIFI for $299..

vs 120gb ps3 for $299..

sony better do something

mM