By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

They didn't show 1 new game for the actual 360. Except for a XBLA title that showed no footage. and the only games shown were ones we knew about. and that Kinect crap was just......UGH!

I want my hour and a half back.

Though the new Xbox looks nice, they screwed themselves on not dropping the price.

Around the Network

I think E3 this year will suck, its off to a bad start.

They spent half the time on Kinect and we don't even know how much it will cost or when we can get it...

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

darkheart709 said:
morenoingrato said:

is it me or the new 360 made the biggest buzz to fans

the fact they are getting one for free probably had something to do with it

they made a huge buzz even before they knew the got one for free

Epic Fail......media better slam this for this.  They slam Nintendo repeatedly and this was Nintendo on steroids.  Lol @ gamestrailers not even talking about kinect

Around the Network
Vanversive said:

No price on kinect and what the hell does kinect ready mean for the silm? Is kinect built in?

u cant be serious ? right ?

Time to Work !

leatherhat said:

That was a terrible conference. Did they announce any non kinect game?

Yes, an exclusive Crytek game.

Grimes said:

They spent half the time on Kinect and we don't even know how much it will cost or when we can get it...

They said when:

4th Nov 2010

So let me get this straight....MS thinks a redesign with No Price drop is going to halt the PS3......

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Way to lick  the audience's ass when the conference was really mediocore.