By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

i fully expect MSFT to try to capitalize on existing users with the redesign, until november when they drop the price and bundle kinectl to entice new users.

Thats why MSFT didnt announce a price for kinect, folks

Around the Network

Man I wasn't overly impressed with that conference.. The highlights for me were:

- Black Ops gameplay

- Metal Gear Solid: Rising (looks really good)

- Kinectimals (was cute, I wouldn't want it though :P)

Also I lol'd at how they took a leaf out of Sega's book as their megaton :P

So...

MGS, Gears, and Halo demos
Codename: Kingdom
ESPN on XBL
Kinect games
Slim 360 with no price cut

Only one new game, and it doesn't even have a name.  Aside from that and ESPN, we knew about everything else beforehand.

bombed big time

also SLIM was not really a SLIM and won't make much difference

leo-j said:

I can't rate it,  but I have to say the NATAL stuff shown off impressed me.. to the point that I was like mhm..

and 250GB 360 with WIFI for $299..

vs 120gb ps3 for $299..

sony better do something

$199.  I think it's coming honestly.

Around the Network

I love that the new X360 slim is glossy. The shape, I dunno yet. Will be popular though.

libellule said:
ShadowSoldier said:

So let me get this straight....MS thinks a redesign with No Price drop is going to halt the PS3......

Wiifii inside bigger hard drive nerw design  hope it will not break

= sales UP

Many here thought the PS3 would be back behind 8M.....At most I see the lead going from 5M to 5.5M

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

SMT said:

Way to lick  the audience's ass when the conference was really mediocore.

Haha yeah I love how they blatantly butter up the entire audience because they KNOW the conference was bad. Unfortunatly for them, not everybody watching the conference gets a free Xbox.

For me that was a sadening conference only the dance game looked cool...of course I'm talking new games.

Former something....

They bought the audience at the end to make up for an overall shit storm of a conference.

If they hadn't done that, then people would be screaming bloody merry.