By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Lady Gaga keeps getting uglier and uglier as time pass?

otoniel said:

this video is when she used to be great 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0R4qOsfSbs&has_verified=1

not like the crap of videos she makes now 

Alejandro is crap??

o-O

and she wasn't lady anything in 2007, that video you posted surfaced mid/late 08, which is when I found out about her, and posted that exact same vid on this site (all of you went gaga for her) then she became mainstream and you guys hated her, despite the fact she has grown as an artist..

mM
Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

^ weren't all these songs released before the bla bla effect?

bla bla effect?

Music has changed, since the moment she stepped into the pop world, don't even try to deny that, and rihanna has changed too, don't even compare the rihanna from that album to the one from Rated R.

mM
leo-j said:
otoniel said:

Alejandro is crap??

o-O

and she wasn't lady anything in 2007, that video you posted surfaced mid/late 08, which is when I found out about her, and posted that exact same vid on this site (all of you went gaga for her) then she became mainstream and you guys hated her, despite the fact she has grown as an artist..

yes Alejandro is crap (vid) but the song is just ok 

and yes i went to see her perform in december 2007 at Crobar (gay night in chicago) and she perform just dance and i really dont remember the other songs (she was on stage for like maybe 30 min) 

thats when i first heard about gaga 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

otoniel said:
leo-j said:
otoniel said:

Alejandro is crap??

o-O

yes Alejandro is crap (vid) but the song is just ok 

and yes i went to see her perform in december 2007 at Crobar (gay night in chicago) and she perform just dance and i really dont remember the other songs (she was on stage for like maybe 30 min) 

thats when i first heard about gaga 

I totally agree that Alejandro's video is crap. It tried to be so many things but it ended up being none of them. She tried to do a military theme, she shoved in some religious crap and a crapload of gay guys. Wait, what do all of this have to do anything with the lyrics of the song? Add to that the fact that the video makes absolutely no sense, none of it just connects together.

There was an interview with Steven Klein recently who explained the meaning of the religious stuff and I really liked what he said, but why didn't I understand that from the video? And I'm sure nobody understood it either. That is bad film-making (applies to the music video in question here) and I don't think the problem is with the director (the last few scenes in black & white with GaGa in a Madonna inspired jacket/pants outfit is really impressive) because Telephone had the same problem. Why did she & Beyonce kill all those people? I still demand to know!!!

People are just loving her videos because they are so busy, filled with so many things that you don't normally see in other music videos. It's very gimmicky, and her videos will continue to get stupider from now on as she continues to try to top herself. She should have kept it simple and stylish like "Bad Romance" which is clearly inspired by Michael Jackson's "Thriller" but is still completely kickass.

And if I was in Chicago, I would have dated you too :P

Around the Network

No.

Carl2291 said:

No.

YES!!!

Minus the popcorn butter hair color, she's georgous in that shot.

RCTjunkie said:
Carl2291 said:

No.

YES!!!

Minus the popcorn butter hair color, she's georgous in that shot.

WITH the hair she does!