By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Lady Gaga keeps getting uglier and uglier as time pass?

Around the Network

^ weren't all these songs released before the bla bla effect?

sad.man.loves.vgc said:

^ weren't all these songs released before the bla bla effect?

Yes they were.

this too

Around the Network

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

naruball said:

Well she was never beautiful, but lately she looks horrible. She tries to act different and to make all the misfits like her. That's part of the reason she's so popular. Every gay guy I know worships her and considers her original. At least she has a few good songs.

well u dont know me but i dislike her 

im 100% gay and even though i do like a few of her songs i think shes getting more annoying by the day 

i loved her when she was unknown (back in 2007) but now she tries TOO HARD and is very annoying 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

this video is when she used to be great 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0R4qOsfSbs&has_verified=1

not like the crap of videos she makes now 

otoniel said:
naruball said:

Well she was never beautiful, but lately she looks horrible. She tries to act different and to make all the misfits like her. That's part of the reason she's so popular. Every gay guy I know worships her and considers her original. At least she has a few good songs.

im 100% gay and even though i do like a few of her songs i think shes getting more annoying by the day 

i loved her when she was unknown (back in 2007) but now she tries TOO HARD and is very annoying 

You, Sir "Otoniel", are full of win. You summed up my thoughts perfectly. You & I are probably few of the gays who aren't under her spell :P

thelalaby said:
otoniel said:
naruball said:

You, Sir "Otoniel", are full of win. You summed up my thoughts perfectly. You & I are probably few of the gays who aren't under her spell :P

you, Sir "thelalaby" is a pleasure to meet a gay guy who is not under her spell 

if u lived in chicago i would totally date you