By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Lady Gaga keeps getting uglier and uglier as time pass?

Naw I think she's the same amount of ugly......

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Lol, maybe you're just realizing how untalented she is and you're not distracted by her looks.

That said, I still believe she has a dick.

axumblade said:

You can expect Britney Spears to sing about guys and wanting sex, then see the video where she is basically having sex, then see her preform, simulating sex with dancers.

Well not really. You are clearly not a fan and that's ok. Basically, Britney had a unique concept in every music video and the lyrics most of the times matched the videos. She has many sexy videos (like Toxic, 3, If U Seek Amy), but also one about her unborn child (Someday), one about suicide (Everytime), about the media (Circus, Piece of me), one in Mars (Oops... I did it Again) one in a high-school. There is or was the element of surprise. All the songs that she has written are deep, but not catchy and they rarely make it to the album. Lady Gaga has much more control of her career, but lacks original/unique ideas. Britney's record compamy decided to use 1/3 of her Gimme More video, because they thought it was too dark. So, trust me, it's not all about sex.

I used to be a huge GaGa fan, but I ended up hating her and now I am reminded why. It's her fans.

They are so brainwashed, they think she's the second coming of Jesus or something.. I have given solid proof you know, I have stated my references to check to see if Lady GaGa is truly copying or not but the fans decide to go all "that's alright" or "she makes it better". How is that supposed to change anything? Are you guys really happy with Lady GaGa being a copycat?

And yes, fans taking a stand can do change. During Madonna's "Erotica" era there was an uproar because Madonna had gone TOO sexual, Madonna took note and that was the last time when sex entirely dominated her work.

Making excuses for something wrong makes it only more wrong.

I don't have a problem with Gaga, but Alejandro does sound a lot like these two songs put together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpzdgmqIHOQ

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RYo0JpT410

its pretty freaky

Around the Network
Garnett said:
miz1q2w3e said:

^^ yeah, but her freakiness makes her unique :D

i like how she portrays herself in a crazy way, it's different from most other female singers, the popular ones are either a pretty little girl who can't sing(tailor swift, miley ..etc) or you're beyonce, well now there's something different :p

and you gotta admit, even if some of her music isn't always the most genuine and sometimes is a bit 'out there', her voice is pretty nice (like in the vid i posted)

ugly lady gaga ftw! :p

Hey! Beyonce is weird now! Her and Rihanna are on the "Gaga" effect :P

you know iam starting  to believing in that Gaga effect things of yours, Rihanna is getting wierd with that new look of her.

leo-j said:

suddenly she's hot..

she has a pretty face in there.

finalrpgfantasy said:
Garnett said:
miz1q2w3e said:

i like how she portrays herself in a crazy way, it's different from most other female singers, the popular ones are either a pretty little girl who can't sing(tailor swift, miley ..etc) or you're beyonce, well now there's something different :p

and you gotta admit, even if some of her music isn't always the most genuine and sometimes is a bit 'out there', her voice is pretty nice (like in the vid i posted)

you know iam starting  to believing in that Gaga effect things of yours, Rihanna is getting wierd with that new look of her.

Rihanna already went weird with Disturbia.

suddenly she's NOT..

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

--OkeyDokey-- said:
finalrpgfantasy said:
Garnett said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Rihanna already went weird with Disturbia.

yeah , rihanna has been "weird" for a while and her music is "different" , gaga effect my ass -.-