By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

i cant post u tube vids the html doesnt work like b4, i would just put the code in the html and the vid would show up any1 know how to post vids on here now?

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

i cant post u tube vids the html doesnt work like b4, i would just put the code in the html and the vid would show up any1 know how to post vids on here now?

You just have to put the URL of the video

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Sound advertising in the forums is really slowing things down. There is a reason why many websites refuse to use ads with sound...They tend to get less hits.

Killiana1a said:

Sound advertising in the forums is really slowing things down. There is a reason why many websites refuse to use ads with sound...They tend to get less hits.

this

Hey what's with this VgChartz Pro thing.  Am I no longer going to be able to log in and see the comprehensive sales data that I have been able to, up until yesterday?  What's going on?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

No they basically screwed all the members over by being too greedy. And nobody will pay for this Pro thing with the poor reputation this site has.

Honestly this used to be a great site before they added this network hub nonsense, you had the sales info, news and forums thats it. The review section wasnt needed because the reviews are poor on this site anyway.

Whenever Vgchartz posted a video under news it was a youtube video, now its there own videos which you cant view on a PS3, there was absolutley no need to change it.

The forums no good because you post an opinion and you get banned.

Such a shame how its turned out.

This Pro thing is a really bad move.  But, whatever, VGChartz seems to shoot itself in the foot at least twice a year.  I'm not even sure I'll bother coming here anymore after this.  Jeesh.

Top bar bug or not???

Whenever you are in an active tab, if you hover said tab there is no drop-down menu shown.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Testing to see if I have plus signs yet...

I don't really know but I get this message everytime when I go to several user profiles (like Hikaruchan) or when I want to access gamrConnect through the navigational-bar at the top of the page:

Warning: require_once(/data/r1/ioi/non_web/gc_config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/r1/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/includes/load_includes.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/data/r1/ioi/non_web/gc_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/CustApache22T/lib/php') in /data/r1/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/includes/load_includes.php on line 2