By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Stefl1504 said:

I don't really know but I get this message everytime when I go to several user profiles (like Hikaruchan) or when I want to access gamrConnect through the navigational-bar at the top of the page:

Warning: require_once(/data/r1/ioi/non_web/gc_config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/r1/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/includes/load_includes.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/data/r1/ioi/non_web/gc_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/CustApache22T/lib/php') in /data/r1/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/includes/load_includes.php on line 2

Ctrl-F5 should fix that. It clears your cache.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

big issue is that you cant directly move from forum section to forum section by just moving over the forum search then selecting the forum then the now click on forum search, wait for it to load then press on the forum you want. Its unnecessary and pointless add the forum tab style to the forum search style right away.

Also i dislike the new forum setup, if you want to revert back to the old one that would be great. currently this one sucks. the forum buddy is really annoying, worst idea to have it scrolling up and down with you. Just have it not moving.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I can finally use IE9 as Redmon intended so that is a big plus. I do not dislike the white floaty feel and the colour scheme is fine by me but one point that is worth making is white is very expensive in terms of battery life on a modern smart phone so from that perspective not so hot.

I have not tried the mobile version but maybe that should have a darker theme that recognises the drain huge amounts of white would have, unless this is the new flashlight app.

Other than that I am sure we will get used to the quirks and I can see you are responding to issues (I am using the quick reply box for example) so keep listening.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

'Around the Network' and 'Top Stories' show some of the same articles. I don't think that's a very good idea. Also, doesn't seem to be the only place where this occurs, though this one is probably the one that really needs to be changed somehow.

Edit:  Oh goddammit.

Around the Network

@ makingmusic

If I were you, I'd post this in the threads concerning gamrConnect 2.0, rather than this old thing.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=129554

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=129553

Im getting SQL errors in my profile and any new posts I make -

Fatal error: SQL in /data/r1/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/includes/class_points.php on line 44

I can reply to threads, but I cant make any nor check out my profile.... = 

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I cant quote or edit is there a different way of doing it now