By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Zlejedi said:

Can someone please tell me where is add games to my collection  button  in this briliant new layout ?

I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how the hell are we supposed to add games to my games, tracked or wishlist with when you can't do it from profile nor from game page on vgchartz.

Look for the game in gamrreview, at the right of "Game Details" is the button.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

How do you create a forum thread in 3.0?

pacman91 said:

Go into the desired forum, and there should be a button at the top right labeled "New Thread".  If not, it may be that you do not have the minimum post count that is now required, which number I do not recall at the moment.  But I would have thought 100 would be it...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
pacman91 said:

Go into the desired forum, and there should be a button at the top right labeled "New Thread".  If not, it may be that you do not have the minimum post count that is now required, which number I do not recall at the moment.  But I would have thought 100 would be it...

Ahh, you are correct. I guess that makessense to have the min 100.

OMG the Wall-to-wall function is back! I can spy on people's conversations more easily now!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Soma said:
Zlejedi said:

Can someone please tell me where is add games to my collection  button  in this briliant new layout ?

I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how the hell are we supposed to add games to my games, tracked or wishlist with when you can't do it from profile nor from game page on vgchartz.

Look for the game in gamrreview, at the right of "Game Details" is the button.

Thank you.

And congratulations to author of this "improvement".

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I was in this thread ( http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=115011&page=9 ) and went to check out the pre-orders via the network menu, and got to this link: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/preorders.php?date=40419 which is broken.
Chrome 5.0

When I make a post, where I copy several quote boxes into, the first box looks as it's supposed to, but the others have the same formatting as they do when editing the post, it's not too pretty.

Chrome 6.0

Rainbird said:
When I make a post, where I copy several quote boxes into, the first box looks as it's supposed to, but the others have the same formatting as they do when editing the post, it's not too pretty.
Chrome 6.0

If I'm not mistaken you can make new boxes that look like the first quote box by creating tables that are 1 column and 1 row (thus, a single box).  Then you can copy/paste the stuff in. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Rainbird said:

Chrome 6.0

If I'm not mistaken you can make new boxes that look like the first quote box by creating tables that are 1 column and 1 row (thus, a single box).  Then you can copy/paste the stuff in. 

That's too much work.