By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

I read it Montana and I agree with some things. I don't think the forums are that bad though although the amount of Spider-Man haters is sometimes overwhelming.

Separating VGC in 4 parts is propably the main problem. gamrReview became rather useless now that sales and game information are separated. Plus the fact that we can't comment on game pages is really sad.

Around the Network

ioi once said we will be able to see the Weekly Regional and Worldwide charts in a way so that ALL MULTIPLAT titles are combined

When will we get this feature?

Because for games liek Castlevania and enslaved it would be so much better to see how both do on PS360 combined.....right now people are just calling doom without proper research

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Small problem should be an easy fix. I have 16 friend requests and 10(plus) PMs. Could we get a change to where I get a specific number of PMs instead of the 10(plus)? It makes it hard since I was constantly checking today to see if I was getting new PMs. thanks 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

In this post, I tried to strikethrough the part "Bound in Blood", but it doesn't work for some reason.

Chrome 7

I just wanted to add my Twitter account to my account here, but we only have fields for writing our MSN, AIM and website. Can we have fields for Twitter and Facebook as well? I can wait until gamrConnect 2.0 to see them implemented.

Around the Network
dsister said:
Small problem should be an easy fix. I have 16 friend requests and 10(plus) PMs. Could we get a change to where I get a specific number of PMs instead of the 10(plus)? It makes it hard since I was constantly checking today to see if I was getting new PMs. thanks 

Quick fix:  open your PMs so they don't say "new" anymore.  Problem solved!
You're welcome

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm red/green colour blind and I can't tell the difference on the thread activity panel on the left hand side between someone replying to a thread and someone quoting me. Could you change one of the colours to something else please. I know it seems like an odd request.

Final-Fan said:
dsister said:

Quick fix:  open your PMs so they don't say "new" anymore.  Problem solved!
You're welcome

What's with this crazy talk?! >:o

Plus it would take forever since a lot of them are buried down beneath read ones(My first PM is unread)

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Cunning_Linguist said:

I'm red/green colour blind and I can't tell the difference on the thread activity panel on the left hand side between someone replying to a thread and someone quoting me. Could you change one of the colours to something else please. I know it seems like an odd request.

I suggest to use Gnac's  blue colour script mentioned in the OP of this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=110674&page=1&str=1275512940# . 

I use the blue script as I don't really like the bright green gamrconnect colour. It works great for me and I hope it solves your problem.

okr said:
Cunning_Linguist said:

I suggest to use Gnac's  blue colour script mentioned in the OP of this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=110674&page=1&str=1275512940# . 

I use the blue script as I don't really like the bright green gamrconnect colour. It works great for me and I hope it solves your problem.

Thanks dude, that worked a treat!