By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

I submitted a banner and accidentally hit the submit button before I had chosen a file to use, and I got sent to this URL:

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/assets/game_includes/bannerprev.php

which is just a blank page.

Chrome 8

Around the Network

Where is poll of the week?

We should be able to or - comments. 

Testing something.

Is it time to start being a little more strict with the VGChartz news headling titles as well as forum titles? I say this because of spoilers. It is quite frustrating to try not to hear new information when a forum lacky or a news editor makes a post about a game and spoils content for you.

For example with Final Fantasy XIII we had dozens of threads when new characters popped. NEW FFXIII Character Fang! Well thanks for shouting it out ya jerk. Some people want to keep this typ of stuff under wraps. Why couldn't the title have been "New FFXIII Character"

I come hear for the news and yes while this is news there should be a way for users to not be able to know stuff about certain titles. For example before FFXIII came out I stayed away from all this information but if you happen to read the forum hot list you just see that blurb and you can't forget it.

I'm just asking for a little more respect to those who want to keep some things about their games a secret.

bump

Around the Network

my main complaint is that it shows the current time at the time of everyones post so you dont know how old the thread is. it just just says so and so posted at the current time

Every now and then I wonder about the pictures that were in my photo album and WHY I DO NOT HAVE THEM BACK YET

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Every now and then I wonder about the pictures that were in my photo album and WHY I DO NOT HAVE THEM BACK YET

Agreed, though I only had one photo. But it was my old sig and I made it myself!

I dont know if someone already suggested this (too lazy to check all the thread) But I think that in the "Related games" section it would be better to have a list of 8 or 10 games and select 4 of them at random to be shown in the section.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

the load time for every page is slow. 

the design template should be simplified. 

and get rid of animations in the signatures.