By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Just a quick note.

1) Please stop complaining about the fact that we've split up the site. It's to give each different feature a space of its own, so the news, features and reviews aren't cramped by the sales data. We're not going back.

2) This is not a final version! Please don't say we've ruined the site by taking away features. We haven't intentionally taken anything away, but when you re-design a site, it's impossible to remember everything.

3) Thank you to everyone who has given good suggestions. We'll try to work through them quickly, but in general, bug fixes and stability fixes will take precedence. Don't worry, we'll get through to your suggestion.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

New look is brilliant.

First of all: Hurray for white!

I miss my list of hot topics (with the orange/red links when thewre was a reply)

The message option doesn't work.

Signature goes here!

I don't know if anyone noticed that I edited my post on the first page, but I'll just post my suggestion here again:

The only thing I would really change is the placement of the sub-sites in the hub site. Show the VGChartz sub-site on top by replacing it with gamrFeed or gamrReview. I mean, shouldn't it be the main focus of the Network?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I can't find the Hot Topics page.....where'd it go?

^_^

Around the Network

I want the old one back!

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

So far it's much much worse, but with that said

- Add a hot topics button like before

- An easy way to know when someone has quoted me in a thread (recent threads turned red in vgc 2.0)

- Why are comments gone from game pages? I enjoyed reading/adding comments on those pages sometimes.

- I don't understand why there still isn't a mobile version of the site. People have requested it, please make it happen.

- VGC 3.0 runs much worse on my mobile phone. It's basically unbrowsable at this point.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Over all I love the new features and everything, but I'm not exactly fond of the bright streaks in the top-left corner of our avatars. Otherwise this is a great start towards the new 3.0!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I'm happy to see that there is much less advertising, but that will probably change in the future...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Kantor said:

Just a quick note.

1) Please stop complaining about the fact that we've split up the site.

But that's the fundamental flaw of the new design. No-one but the people responsible for the disimprovement seems to like it- for a reason.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance