By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

PhantomLink said:

I dont know how to edit my post :(

also, the text editor works weird on opera, and when I type The Last Story it search for key words not the name

Click 'Edit' and a box opens. Make changes and click 'Done'.

Around the Network

mmm yeah, I just notice that in my second post, but in the first post the edit button is not there.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

zuvuyeay said:

can you comment on individual games like in the old version,

i can't seem to find it anywhere,i used to like that bit

Yeah, I was wondering if I had missed that

Also, have all our user reviews dissapeared entirely?

Also, I can't seem to find forum rules

I don't like the light effect on the avatars :(

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

On the individual game pages, the sales data for that game should exist as it did before.

While the idea of modulating the site is overall good, there realy needs to exist cross over where it makes sense.

Eye-friendly, color-coded, easily accessible:

Not:

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

superchunk said:

On the individual game pages, the sales data should be exist.

While the idea of modulating the site is overall good, there realy needs to exist cross over where it makes sense.

That first sentence doesn't make sense, but I think I know what you are saying, and that is something which I certainly agree with. The thing is, it looks like that is coming, as in the search you can see the total sales

@ damnyouall, can't you see the information overload in the first page layout? As well as being incredibly slow, it was a waste, as 90% of the time I come to this site, I only use the forums. The modular system is much much better in that way, though I would like to have more cross links, but give it time!

Thanks munkeh111, I fixed it.