By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

I like it! There was a lot of problems yesterday when the website changed but as of right now a lot of them were taken care of except my Alice thread!!

Around the Network

Another thing, was it intentional for "g" in gamrReview being different from the g's in "gamrConnect" & "gamrFeed". Just wondering cus it looks a bit weird lol when you see them side by side but it not really a problem.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Another thing, was it intentional for "g" in gamrReview being different from the g's in "gamrConnect" & "gamrFeed". Just wondering cus it looks a bit weird lol when you see them side by side but it not really a problem.

go to the hub. Notice that none of the "g"s are similar.

I think it was intentional.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Who the hell had the bright idea of fragmenting the website? That's a terrible design choice in my opinion, websites are supposed to be "easy to navigate/access". Nothing on the main page is clearly visible, and I have to jump between the other pages of the network to get everything I want, in VGC 2.0, it was all there, in one neat little website. I suppose if you make the site easier to navigate, I could get used to it.

naznatips said:

Don't worry about the pages thing. I'll definitely make sure ioi updates so that you can skip to the next few pages and the last page again.

You work quickly, it would seem.

Around the Network

quick reply is back,

and has anyone figured out how to add games to a collection?

O-D-C said:

quick reply is back,

Go to the Game Page, hover your mouse over the "add game" button, then click on "To My Collection" when it pops up.

O-D-C said:

quick reply is back,

Go to gamerReviews & go to the said games page & hover over the Add game tab & click on "to my collection"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It is kinda hard to see the green font here with the white, and in the main site need more colors. Like before, blue for Nintendo , Red for Sony, etc.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Navigations sucks now... Also, why can't I change font color??? My sig looked horrible and I had to remove it...

4 ≈ One