By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Carl2291 can't post on the forums!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
marciosmg said:

PS3 - Ioi and team, thanks for the hard work. Not freally liking it so far, but I appreciate the effort.

You appreciate the hard work that disimproved the vgchartz experience? That makes no sense.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

The bar graph on the VGChartz portion of the site uses one decimal place now. That's not very good. It should be back to using 2 decimal places.

Don't worry about the pages thing. I'll definitely make sure ioi updates so that you can skip to the next few pages and the last page again.

I hate it all! Confusion left and right. It's all so very meh. A definite downgrade, plus no weekly chart comments section = the death of VGChartz for some. Myself included. How about we call this a failed Beta version and go back to where the grass is greener?

PS3 Will Be King By 2016.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Damnyouall said:
marciosmg said:

PS3 - Ioi and team, thanks for the hard work. Not freally liking it so far, but I appreciate the effort.

You appreciate the hard work that disimproved the vgchartz experience? That makes no sense.

Because clearly LOTS of hard work HAS gone into making these 4 new sites. Just look at it technically, this is definetely one of the best forums out there, its really modern.

So even if you don't like it you must appreciate the hard work thats gone into it.

A lot:

2.0 was mobile user unfriendly, but this...........

I can no longer post from my mobile, I'd like the plain simple quick reply back.

When you press enter to skip a line when posting walls, it redirects to somewhere else

Bring the last page and next page and adyacent page numbers buttons back

Testing if i can post yet...

morenoingrato said:

A lot:

2.0 was mobile user unfriendly, but this...........

I can no longer post from my mobile, I'd like the plain simple quick reply back.

When you press enter to skip a line when posting walls, it redirects to somewhere else

Bring the last page and next page and adyacent page numbers buttons back

Quick reply IS back now.

@carl

Welcome back!

Aesthetically this new design is really nice and separating VG into four entities makes logical sense, but for me it is a bit impractical.  It was a lot easier when all the information was on one website--that way I could get everything I needed in one quick glance.  I could see hardware and software numbers and see new article headlines simutaneously.  Obviously I will allow myself to adjust to this new style before I can decide which I like better.