By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Around the Network
Aielyn said:

I can't find any sign of any graphing options for sales data. Has it been removed entirely, or is it just temporarily removed until it has been converted to the new format?

I was about to direct you to the page, but I think that has been taken down, at least for now.... it used to be on the drop down menus on either the "latest charts" or "data analysis" of the VGC sales quadrant.

Also, perhaps I am missing something but there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel posts... I clicked reply instead of quote to do this message, but couldn't cancel it so I made a blank post (I would guess navigating back in the browser might do it, i'll check)

^^^ no, navigating back goes to the previous page (I thought it might as the rich text editor opens within the page now, which is really nice , but there needs to be a way to cancel)

still can't skip to last page, also a couple of things:

In our walls it would be better if only the messages would appear, not those status updates. You should ask the community about it.

I don't recieve E-mail notification from Wall Posts either.

I'm glad you're working hard on fixing users problems

the quick reply button works here, I know you won't pu this issue in the priority list or even work on it at all, but still can't post from my ipod in quick reply mode.

Also it would be cool if you bring the old forum bar in the left side of the threads. and the forum section had that convenient bar were you quickly change from sny, nint, ms, off, sales, gaming, etc...

Around the Network

wheres the prediction league is that gone for this update?

Play Me

ChartzSite: It seems that the CSS of Methodology is broken, no Images and no Config of the Blocks.

Transition will take some time, but it's not a bad layout at all.

- The entire site is horrible to navigate, everything on VGC 2.0 was clearly viewed from the main page, I could see the latest sales, latest 20 or so posts in every section of the forum almost, latest news headlines, latest reviews.  Like this I will probably now be ignoring news articles completely, same for reviews, same for sales.  I'll stick to the forum only since navigating pages away to view the other stuff which may not even have updated with anything new is a waste of time.  I thought improving things was to streamline them to make them faster and easier to use, not make them more awkward and time consuming.  I know there is the hub page but that barely shows anything.

In fact I'm going to stop with the list of issues since they can mostly be summerised as what took me one or two clicks before now takes twenty

This.

While there seems to be more content available, everything is much more spread out. It used to be you could exit a thread and look at the sales/reviews/new threads/new articles etc. INSTANTLY. They were right in front of you and they filled the screen.

With things so spread out, I also feel like it may lead me to start ignoring large portions of what's available.

Also, the large spaces between posts in the forums isn't necessary.

Edit: those spcaes seem to be smaller now, not an issue.

Wow so many imporvement made already great work!

ONLY want 2 things now:

- A page with hot topics on it, with tabs to chose a forum & then have it coem with the hot topics for that forum without loading the page, so live ( basically like what we had on the old sites front page), this could be at the top of the forums list

- Recent threads side bar with red colour when someone quotes me

Once thats done I don't want anything else

EDIT:

Also can we see what score people give games on the user rating page of games. I am suspicious about GT4's low user score....if we can see it will make people misuse the system less!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey