By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

No complains but a few issues:

Feed: Headers for News for multiple Consoles are not there (you see only one Header of the 3, i.e. Video Game Release-News, you see only the Wii but no Box or PS)

Connect: A Button for the first and last page are missing.

Bugs: In the database there is a failure about a missing doc /games/games.php.

Around the Network

I just got on to this new version. I'm going to have to do some more exploring. lol

Keep the comments coming. We are reading them, and things will still be adjusted and readded. It takes time, but we're working on them.

hatmoza said:
Blacksaber said:

I'm going to wait a few days of fixs before moaning about the new site...

I suggest that blacksaber is put back into his cage

My cage is at the staff site and I can't get there on this comp with out opening my messeges so no cage for me!

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
hatmoza said:
Blacksaber said:

I'm going to wait a few days of fixs before moaning about the new site...

I suggest that blacksaber is put back into his cage

My cage is at the staff site and I can't get there on this comp with out opening my messeges so no cage for me!

I can fix that for you buddy

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/messages.php

Bwahahaha

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Naznatips, this is a wildcard for me^^.

Chartz Site: A link from the sales site of a game to the Review Site of the game would be fine, because the screens etc. are on the review site.

NAZ!

I just noticed my photo album is missing

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Here's my suggestion: Go back to layout 2.0. If it ain't broke, don't fix it (or as they say in the UK: Let well alone)

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

hatmoza said:
marciosmg said:

Please, please add a go to last page button.

Im trying to get to the end of the Trophy League thread for the past 10 mins and Im still far away.

just scroll once backwards and it should take you to the last page.

Edit* I mean for the mean time until that's fixed of course.

Someone else told me, thanks. Still, really not liking the new design. Its pretty but lost cohesion. Stuff is spread out now. Takes longer to do things.

PS - A complaint - I really dislike the wall on people's pages. To post, I cant seem to skip lines (is there a way?). Also, I hate reading that the person post in someone else's wall.

And last but not least, on the wall and on the forum, the posts are too far apart. Making things a bit tighter please.

PS2 - Actually, the green on white thing doesnt work too well either.

PS3 - Ioi and team, thanks for the hard work. Not freally liking it so far, but I appreciate the effort.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Why aren't there pages inside the threads? Once a post is not on the current page anymore, it is effectively buried.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance