By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

I must admit that it is going to take a lot of getting used to as used to having everything in one place instead of having to jump between different screens! It would be nice to have the option of having one screen with things on it like VGChartz 2.0 but ah well lol

Around the Network

i cant post of my ps3 or iphone so that pretty much locks me out of the site because there the to things i post of :(

binary solo said:

Are we the VGChartz community or the gamr community?

Visually a bit sterile looking on the Connect and Charts sub-sites. Fine for the Chartz site, I don't need glitz for numbers, though the colour coding in the charts helped to easily identify the system / company to which information relates. But the other sub-sites have a rather stark look to them.

I preferred the front page presentation of recent forum activity where it displayed the latest forum posts across all sub-forums rather than the latest post from each sub-forum. I personally like to see where all the most active discussion is happening, and the new presentation doesn't facilitate that to the extent that 2.0 (and 1.0) did.

I like that you went from "Others" to "EMEAA" though again on my behalf I'd like to add one more letter to that acronym: EMEAPA. It's a little thing but we here in the South Pacific view ourselves as geographically, distinct from Asia, and in normal international / diplomatic speak we talk about Asia/Pacific if we want to speak about Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia.

In a similiar vein I'd request that within the EMEAA HW chart regional breeak downs the Aussie

And where did half my post go? Is there a word limit now?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Tease.

Tease.

Around the Network

It's more unnecessarily complicated than it needs to be. Kind of a step backwards.

another bug I've noticed:

I'm trying to access Darth's profile to tell him how much Lightning sucks on his wall but the website freezes when I click on his avatar/username.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

binary solo said:
binary solo said:

Are we the VGChartz community or the gamr community?

Visually a bit sterile looking on the Connect and Charts sub-sites. Fine for the Chartz site, I don't need glitz for numbers, though the colour coding in the charts helped to easily identify the system / company to which information relates. But the other sub-sites have a rather stark look to them.

I preferred the front page presentation of recent forum activity where it displayed the latest forum posts across all sub-forums rather than the latest post from each sub-forum. I personally like to see where all the most active discussion is happening, and the new presentation doesn't facilitate that to the extent that 2.0 (and 1.0) did.

I like that you went from "Others" to "EMEAA" though again on my behalf I'd like to add one more letter to that acronym: EMEAPA. It's a little thing but we here in the South Pacific view ourselves as geographically, distinct from Asia, and in normal international / diplomatic speak we talk about Asia/Pacific if we want to speak about Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia.

In a similiar vein I'd request that within the EMEAA HW chart regional breeak downs the Aussie

And where did half my post go? Is there a word limit now?

Yeah, posts break for some reason. After losing about 3 huge posts, I'm keeping them short and to the point for now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It was probably said but I either can't see or the forums are just missing the Recent posts' threads and Hot Topics.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I like the new site, its design makes it work proof (less ads everywhere) so my boss could think I'm on a serious site (vidjias are serious business anyway) or whatever.