By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Red Steel 2 bombed

amp316 said:
bmmb1 said:
Not bad. I think you should have gone further with your Conduit comparison, you stopped too soon, but it did bring several smiles to my jaded face.

If I did that I would have been in danger of typing to many words.  People don't usually like reading long threads.

Not enough pictures either (as in none), you know what I said about that, people need pictures to keep entertained!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
swordplay said:
kykiske said:
swordplay said:
It bombed because it's a third party wii game. I wont buy it until the game gets price drops. I have honestly never paid full price for a third party wii game.

Even if its a good game?

yes, I know I sound horrible but it's true. The most I paid for a 3rd party game is tatsunoku vs capcom for 25.

Oh Tatsunoko... ok, I forgive you :D

SaviorX said:
FonzGemini said:
Bring this game to PS MOVE and let's show Nintendo how core games should sell.

Bioshock would like to have a word with you.

Yes, since releasing a port of a 360 game a year later is the same thing as a wii to ps3 port.

gurglesletch said:
SaviorX said:
FonzGemini said:

Yes, since releasing a port of a 360 game a year later is the same thing as a wii to ps3 port.

Riddle me this Batman.

When do you think a Red Steel 2 Wii to Ps3 port would come out?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
gurglesletch said:
SaviorX said:
FonzGemini said:

Riddle me this Batman.

Bioshock was already on an HD console. Red Steel 2 is not so i think that the Bioshock arguement is totally irrelevant in this case.

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:
SaviorX said:
gurglesletch said:
SaviorX said:
FonzGemini said:

Riddle me this Batman.

Bioshock was already on an HD console. Red Steel 2 is not so i think that the Bioshock arguement is totally irrelevant in this case.

You did not answer my question Bruce.

I repeat, when do you think the RS2 port would actually make it to the PS3?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

? um how would new super mario bros wii sold 90 million...the wii aint sold 90 million let alone any game in history

Are you serious Amp?

Maybe Red Steel 2 bombed because everyone was broke when it came out:

God of War 3
Pokemon
Final Fantasy XIII

Most gamers would hit their quota limit by that point.

Well, i can't find this game in my contry (México). I think there is a serious distribution problem

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Soriku said:
Snesboy said:
Are you serious Amp?

Maybe Red Steel 2 bombed because everyone was broke when it came out:

God of War 3
Pokemon
Final Fantasy XIII

Most gamers would hit their quota limit by that point.

The whole post's sarcastic :P

Thank you Soriku. My sarcasm meter is off today. And I didn't see Rol's avatar next to the OP so I wasn't sure.