By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This generation will be pretty much over once Legend of Zelda Wii is released.

Its probably the most anticipated game of this generation. Once Nintendo releases Zelda Wii, they will have some other good titles but not as big as Zelda. After Zelda Wii is released, Nintendo will concentrate on their next console. I predict Legend of Zelda Wii being released sometime after Halo Reach.

They will probably announce the release date at E3 this year.

Like I said once Legend of Zelda is released, the 7th generation will come to an end.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Stop posting such shite.

This is why 2010 is having so many big games. 2012 will be the launch of the next system and the beginning of the sloooooooow death of the Wii.

So, 2010 will see the big IPs and 2011 will see Pikmin3 and other smaller but popular IPs. With 2012 only seeing big names ready for launch of new system.

I just read the announcement of a new handheld from Nintendo coming in 2011. So this is why i made this assumption on the future of gaming.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

you could be right, i hope not but the wii probs wont see another zelda game but maybe a NSMB2 :) oooo and starfox

Around the Network

why does zelda signify a generation change? hardware doe sthta not software

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

LOL

First you say that GT5 is not big, and now you post this. Masochist much?

This next Gen does not start till I say so! Anyways, I hope not. I still want them to bring back some old franchises like Kid Icarus, Ice Climbers, Kirby on the Wii etc. Owell, Maybe next gen.

2010 will be the biggest year in gaming this generation, across all platforms. We'll have a couple of decent ones until the next generation rolls around and starts.

ROFL first you say GT5 isn't big & now THIS

LOL

THis is the peak year....we have a few years to go yet!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey