By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This generation will be pretty much over once Legend of Zelda Wii is released.

It may be the biggest game of the generation, but it doesn't have to be the end of the line for Wii.

Theres still so much to do on Wii, Zelda feels kind of like the beggining of real motion game design, not an ending.

Around the Network

yeh it will be over! OMMG on that day im going to throw my PS3 out and get a Wii and suddenly on that day PS3 games will look rubbish ..... LOL

so...Gran Turismo anyone? or some Halo Reach?
maybe some Kingdom Hearts 3?

yeh....generation over

Fail thread

Wow, you like making threads like these, don't ya?

This generation might not be over, buy my 20+ years of unabated Nintendo love might be. If they announce Zelda Wii, and it is motion control only and/or requires Wii Motion Plus, I am going to be furious.

I know motion controls are the direction they have taken as a company, and that their new business model seems to be built around selling peripherals as much as software, but this is ZELDA. The original Zelda was my first favorite game of all time, and was replaced by another Zelda, which was replaced by another Zelda. This is a franchise that has really shaped my video game playing life, and I can't be the only person who is angry at the idea that they have changed the whole format of a 20 year old series to sell a stupid motion plus peripheral. Please, please, please let me play this with my Wavebird.

The next generation starts when Pachter says so.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
spenderzz said:

This generation might not be over, buy my 20+ years of unabated Nintendo love might be. If they announce Zelda Wii, and it is motion control only and/or requires Wii Motion Plus, I am going to be furious.

I know motion controls are the direction they have taken as a company, and that their new business model seems to be built around selling peripherals as much as software, but this is ZELDA. The original Zelda was my first favorite game of all time, and was replaced by another Zelda, which was replaced by another Zelda. This is a franchise that has really shaped my video game playing life, and I can't be the only person who is angry at the idea that they have changed the whole format of a 20 year old series to sell a stupid motion plus peripheral. Please, please, please let me play this with my Wavebird.

Nintendo has to leave you behind, sorry.

you must be out yo mind brah..

Zelda is not the biggest game of the gen. Are you kidding? There are like 5 over it at least.

Next gen can't even begin to think of starting yet.

I haven't gotten my Demon's Souls sequel/prequel yet.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

TheGameFather said:
spenderzz said:

Nintendo has to leave you behind, sorry.

I know this sounds weird, but you are the first person I have ever read about that is actually against the idea of Zelda/WM+ integration.... Disliking what Nintendo may do with the game has never come up! lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."