By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This generation will be pretty much over once Legend of Zelda Wii is released.

mysticwolf said:
March 24 was the anniversary of Wind Waker, released in 2003.

And I forgot about it!!! *cries*

DOES NO ONE CARE??!?!?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Zelda Wii isn't going to be THAT big. Doesn't it usually sell 6-7m? A long way off from, say, NSMB Wii which sold 13m to date. Zelda Wii, as nuts as the hardcore fans are about it, will be a modest splash in the pond.

Wii Relax, on the other hand, is the only game I see of having any potential of selling 10m or more. if it is a success, that will surely mark the end of this generation with Nintendo as the supreme victor.

mortono said:
Zelda Wii isn't going to be THAT big. Doesn't it usually sell 6-7m? A long way off from, say, NSMB Wii which sold 13m to date. Zelda Wii, as nuts as the hardcore fans are about it, will be a modest splash in the pond.

Wii Relax, on the other hand, is the only game I see of having any potential of selling 10m or more. if it is a success, that will surely mark the end of this generation with Nintendo as the supreme victor.

Supreme Victor?

jokes apart, this Zelda is gonna be different by Nintendo words and probably will be the flagship title for this hollydays.

If they manage to get the game that good and if it has a touch of the blue ocean appeal, I'm expecting nothing else than another 10M+ seller

@Bamboleo

If they focus more on Motion-Plus swordplay action and less on puzzle-solving and endless dialogue, it is somewhat possible.

The first console Zelda usually marks the midpoint of the generation, not the end.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"