By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Burn him alive ! 8 4.44%

Decapitate him ! 6 3.33%

Hang the retard ! 8 4.44%

Torture him and make him ... 10 5.56%

Sexually harass him first... 13 7.22%

Make him watch Twilight 78 times in a row.... 135 75.00%

Total:180

OPM US - 10

GameInformer - 10

IGN (rumor) - 10

OPM UK - 9 ? WTF...

Everybody knows GoW III is a perfect game..and the best in the series due to the revamped combat system and sexy new weapons + Epic conclusion to the story...

But the stupid OPM UK reviewer says "It nearly misses out on a 10 because the combat is too familiar and Kratos is angry all the time". WTF ? What does he expect Kratos to do ? Cry ?

GameInformer - "...elevating the scale and intensity to a level that once again proves that Kratos is the undisputed king of the genre"

Note to haters : It doesn't say "over the top button masher". It says "Undisputed king of the genre".

Undisputed. King.

UNDISPUTED BABY !

To haters that entered the thread already - Kindly,

Please don't post anything, haters....Kindly check the gif above and act accordingly..

Around the Network

Death would be too swift. I voted Twilight.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

lol at your OP

you are completely crazy

Time to Work !

LOL! The Twilight option is winning.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I can watch Twiligt 78 time in a row no problem.
Why? well it has one of the most talented and beautiful actresses ever, Kristen Stewart

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Kratos should pay him a visit ...

libellule said:
lol at your OP

you are completely crazy about God of War III. You are also incredibly sexy.

Fixed.

Naum said:
I can't watch Twilight even once.
Why? well it has one of the most retarded but beautiful actresses ever, Kristen Stewart  Her acting is so horrendous and the dialouge of that movie is SO bad that its funny.. I mean look at this video...

Fixed again...

Last option easy!

i honestly dont think that ign review is real i reckon its photoshoped, i think ign will give it 9.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Or we could look at why it didn't get 10

"The game is inches from scoring 10/10, and it's only the familiarity of the core gameplay (standing on the shoulders of giants) that makes it feel less than the very, very best"

Seems fair enough to me