By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Burn him alive ! 8 4.44%

Decapitate him ! 6 3.33%

Hang the retard ! 8 4.44%

Torture him and make him ... 10 5.56%

Sexually harass him first... 13 7.22%

Make him watch Twilight 78 times in a row.... 135 75.00%

Total:180
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

Really, you guys are heartless to make the poor man watch twilight 78 times, twice would be enough to send the most sanest of men mad.

I've watched twilight 5 times,and New Moon 3 times

Lie down on the sofa, young man.

Now, tell me about your childhood.

It all begun when my mother divorced,and left me with my father,in a city full of retards...

I went into depression for years...untill i met a girl that could make me happy,but she dumped me for one of my friends.Then i started listening to rock and metal and stuff like that...i started enjoying wearing black,and eventually i've found twilight.

Edward seemed to be just like me,except the fact that im not a vampire,yet...

Then it was Jacob in New Moon that seemed to have even more in common with me than Edward.

And so I've become addicted to Twilight,went watching both movies 3 times at the cinema,and watched Twilight twice on blu-ray.

And now...Eclipse is coming...MOTY 2010.

Man-gina of the Year 2010 ? I agree.

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

Really, you guys are heartless to make the poor man watch twilight 78 times, twice would be enough to send the most sanest of men mad.

It all began when my mother divorced,and left me with my father,in a city full of retards...

I went into depression for years...untill i met a girl that could make me happy,but she dumped me for one of my friends.Then i started listening to rock and metal and stuff like that...i started enjoying wearing black,and eventually i've found twilight.

Then it was Jacob in New Moon that seemed to have even more in common with me than Edward.

And so I've become addicted to Twilight,went watching both movies 3 times at the cinema,and watched Twilight twice on blu-ray.

Don't worry. You're going to be fine.

Here, just take a tablespoon of this every hour.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

It all began when my mother divorced,and left me with my father,in a city full of retards...

C..Andy?

Sexually harass.........lol

Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

PS: I'm gonna give GoW III a 10 !

Tears of Joy !  

(No...I'm not gonna stop)

Around the Network
binary solo said:
LOL! The Twilight option is winning.

Well, it looks like OPM UK...

*puts on sunglasses*

... Is going to hate Twilight...

*YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*

The BuShA owns all!

Its Twilight for him... hell would be a way to comfy place for him

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Kratos will cry if he saw twilight 78 times in a row so......
let him watch twilight 78 times in a row hahahahahha

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Twilight 78 times in a row has 78 votes

I voted to sexually harass him because watching Twilight 78 times is just...too harsh.

Death would be a better option and the pleasure would also kick in.