By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Burn him alive ! 8 4.44%

Decapitate him ! 6 3.33%

Hang the retard ! 8 4.44%

Torture him and make him ... 10 5.56%

Sexually harass him first... 13 7.22%

Make him watch Twilight 78 times in a row.... 135 75.00%

Total:180
Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Can't wait for the VGChartz review,expecting a 9.5 :D

Not exactly, but it will become the highest rated game on Vgchartz with a perfect 10 ! If I fail to do so, I will resign from the review team.

Such a great person...cheers dude.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Can't wait for the VGChartz review,expecting a 9.5 :D

Not exactly, but it will become the highest rated game on Vgchartz with a perfect 10 ! If I fail to do so, I will resign from the review team.

Kantor, you are so awesome man !

(Tears of joy)

>_____________________________________________________________________________>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Is a 9 so bad?

Really, you guys are heartless to make the poor man watch twilight 78 times, twice would be enough to send the most sanest of men mad.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

Really, you guys are heartless to make the poor man watch twilight 78 times, twice would be enough to send the most sanest of men mad.

I've watched twilight 5 times,and New Moon 3 times

I bet this is not the lowest score GoW3 is going to get, so how about you think of ways to torture or kill the other reviewers now? Anyway, 9 is very good IMO.

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

You're safe now, there are people who can help you

ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

Lie down on the sofa, young man.

Now, tell me about your childhood.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I like him. He's tough. I say we buy him a beer and celebrate his cool ability under pressure to hold back a point for a huge exclusive franchise.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

PS : I'm giving God of War III 10/10 !

TEARS OF JOY !  

Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is a 9 so bad?

It all began when my mother divorced,and left me with my father,in a city full of retards...

I went into depression for years...untill i met a girl that could make me happy,but she dumped me for one of my friends.Then i started listening to rock and metal and stuff like that...i started enjoying wearing black,and eventually i've found twilight.

Edward seemed to be just like me,except the fact that im not a vampire,yet...

Then it was Jacob in New Moon that seemed to have even more in common with me than Edward.

And so I've become addicted to Twilight,went watching both movies 3 times at the cinema,and watched Twilight twice on blu-ray.

And now...Eclipse is coming...MOTY 2010.