By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Burn him alive ! 8 4.44%

Decapitate him ! 6 3.33%

Hang the retard ! 8 4.44%

Torture him and make him ... 10 5.56%

Sexually harass him first... 13 7.22%

Make him watch Twilight 78 times in a row.... 135 75.00%

Total:180

I think you would get charged with crimes against humanity for that last one.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

its funny how OPM US says how good it is but then says "but its not perfect" yet gave it a perfect score

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

78 times ftw! Earth has not faced a catastrophe of Twilight Magnitude since the Dinosaurs had a meteor for last supper.....

btw I have seen both movies..one, cuz it was hyped but was meh, second one wanted to avoid but my gf wanted to, but heck even she hated it :P now at least I don't have to suffer through the 3rd one as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Munkeh111 said:
Or we could look at why it didn't get 10

"The game is inches from scoring 10/10, and it's only the familiarity of the core gameplay (standing on the shoulders of giants) that makes it feel less than the very, very best"

Seems fair enough to me

NO. OPM UK have no idea on what they're talking about.
OMGoW 1 - 6OMGoW II - 8
OMGoW III is the most perfect game ever created, since MGS4 ofcourse.
StokedUp said:

i honestly dont think that ign review is real i reckon its photoshoped, i think ign will give it 9.

GoW 1 IGN - 9.8

GoW II IGN - 9.7

GoW Collection IGN - 9.4

GoW III, with all its improvements, - 9.0 ? HELL NO. 9.4 minimum.

Munkeh111 said:
Or we could look at why it didn't get 10

"The game is inches from scoring 10/10, and it's only the familiarity of the core gameplay (standing on the shoulders of giants) that makes it feel less than the very, very best"

Seems fair enough to me

u r realy crazy man.from ur point of view i think we should apply all thses options on him so thats y i m not voting for any specific option

Around the Network

i think ign will give god of war 3 9.6

Twilight dominance... YEAAAAAAAAH!

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Can't wait for the VGChartz review,expecting a 9.5 :D

will it get an higher meta than Mass Effect 2 or Uncharted 2 amoung thieves? if it does ill be really impressed then, REALLY impressed

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:

will it get an higher meta than Mass Effect 2 or Uncharted 2 amoung thieves? if it does ill be really impressed then, REALLY impressed

I doubt it, it's hack'n'slash game, these don't usually recieve such a positive feedback as RPGs or third person shooters.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising