By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Poll : How should the OPM UK Reviewer of OMGOW III die ?

Burn him alive ! 8 4.44%

Decapitate him ! 6 3.33%

Hang the retard ! 8 4.44%

Torture him and make him ... 10 5.56%

Sexually harass him first... 13 7.22%

Make him watch Twilight 78 times in a row.... 135 75.00%

Total:180

so what you wanna do with the reviewer from Edge...i mean a 9 unbelievable but Edge will give a 6 or 7 :D

Around the Network

Twilight, though he won't make it to 78........

I am the Playstation Avenger.

God of War I & II are some of my favorite games. My friend and I are so pumped for this it is kind of crazy. lol. Id say they are about as good as Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2 is an amazing game. So that is saying something. Also whoever said if it can pass uncharted's meta its a great game. uncharted 2 has a crazy high meta score. It has the third highest meta of any game this gen. tied with quite a few. But only behind GTA4(hyped to death for a shitty game) and super mario galaxy(I didn't like this much either. Didn't feel like mario)

So if it gets higher then uncharted2. Then it really is a crazy good game eh? Id say even if it scores a point below uncharted its crazy good.

Instead of Twilight, can we use Meet The Spartans?

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Instead of Twilight, can we use Meet The Spartans?

noooo,,,you might have some pitty laughs here and there in that movie,,,but twilight  is just hporrible :D

Around the Network

the IGN leak review is no longer a rumour... IGN confirmed a while ago that it's fake. As was the MW2 leak.

>_> I said that in another forum, but people obviously didn't read the post.

I can't understand arguments like "It's too similar to it's predecessor" I mean, what did they expect? RPG elements? New main char?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Games can never be perfect, and 10's are given out WAY too much, it's ridiculous... and people cry when a game gets 5-7, as if it's a bad thing, it just means OK, average etc.

Based from the demo I'd give this a 7-8 anyways, since it's the same thing as the first two, just prettier.

jbrist said:
Games can never be perfect, and 10's are given out WAY too much, it's ridiculous... and people cry when a game gets 5-7, as if it's a bad thing, it just means OK, average etc.

Based from the demo I'd give this a 7-8 anyways, since it's the same thing as the first two, just prettier.

Why you have to go getting all serious on us? It's a thread about forcing someone who gave a game a 9/10 to watch Twilight 78 times. What makes you think the OP is looking for serious debates about gameing reviews. Theres already a thread for that: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103226&page=1#

Twilight as the new "we don't torture" form of torture FTW!!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Watching Twilight 78 times in a row.