By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is there anybody NOT getting/interested in The Last Guardian?

Is there anybody NOT getting/interested in The Last Guardian?

Im getting it day one or ... 143 56.52%

Naaaw not my thing, not g... 35 13.83%

Maybe - reviews/meta/play... 53 20.95%

The griffins name is Andy 3 1.19%

The griffins name is Stewie 4 1.58%

What is The Last Guardian? 15 5.93%

Total:253

Just interested in this subect is there anybody out there that for sure is not gettin or eeven interested. If your not gettin it How come?

Around the Network

Sure there are, people without PS3's, people who didn't like Ico and SotC for whatever reason, people who don't venture outside of preferred genres and people who have no soul.

I'm not getting it and not that interested..
I need to see more.

Take my love, take my land..

I only know about it because of all the Sony fans on this website praising shadow of the colossus, but I really don't know anything about the game. I want to read some reviews and learn more about the gameplay, but since I have no known release date for it, I haven't looked into it at all.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'm getting it based on the trailer alone

mM
Around the Network
Torillian said:
Sure there are, people without PS3's, people who didn't like Ico and SotC for whatever reason, people who don't venture outside of preferred genres and people who have no soul.

I consider not having a soul a blessing!

Personally not really looking forward to this one. 

Acevil said:
Torillian said:

I consider not having a soul a blessing!

Personally not really looking forward to this one. 

It certainly makes life easier whenever circumstances force you to drown puppies or light a kitten on fire.

I don't even have a ps3 and I can't fudging wait!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm getting it. Loved Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. I was almost sure I would buy it since that teaser image, so the first trailer sealed the deal for me.

Me! Because I don't plain want to. I must not have a soul! I'll test it on the automatic doors at target.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*