By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is there anybody NOT getting/interested in The Last Guardian?

Is there anybody NOT getting/interested in The Last Guardian?

Im getting it day one or ... 143 56.52%

Naaaw not my thing, not g... 35 13.83%

Maybe - reviews/meta/play... 53 20.95%

The griffins name is Andy 3 1.19%

The griffins name is Stewie 4 1.58%

What is The Last Guardian? 15 5.93%

Total:253

It's one of my most wanted, still got both limited editions of Ico and SOTC.

Around the Network

Ico and SOTC HD for PS3 please please please!

2010 Hardware Sales Predictions

Wii: 20m- Sales will drop, but not by much.

PS3: 13.5m- It sold 12m in 2009, its only common sense it will sell more this year.

Xbox 360: 11m- It sold 11m in 2008 and 2009, I think it will sell the same.

My Fanboy Speech...

Why do you have to make excuses to defend a product that you purchased, but that's the only connection you have to it, you don't make it, you don't lose or gain money on it. I don't see where all of the defensiveness comes in, there is no reason for you or anybody else to feel obligated to defend it. Now I would understand if one of you were a developer for the product and you slaved over said product only to hear somebody call it stupid or a piece of junk. But none of you developed it, none of you are mature enough to realize that. Choosing a product all comes down to preference, you chose said product because it is best for you. Simple as that!

Almighty Patapon, hear thy prayer! Thou children needith you!!!

Some have voiced their disinterest in The Last Gua... Sorry your holiness, I feel pain as though the fires of the damned resided within my heart just to speak this atrocity among men... Lets just say this so called 'game' is a construct fit for even you Almighty one.

To not purchase the ambrosia of the gods might be understandable for an ill informed gamer... but a vgchartz member? The sorrow I feel...

I ask of you but one small wish, make the nonbelievers... B_E_L_I_E_V_E!!!

...Except for that Boutros guy. Can you imagine he doesn't like God of War, The Last Guardian, AND The Dark Knight? Wow indeed... Send his souls straight to hell!!! ;)

I hated ICO and never played SoTC so no, I won't be getting it.

Xxain said:
Khuutra said:
outlawauron said:
Eh, it looks much worse than Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

Just my opinion from what I've seen.

ROFFL! lets get ninjas ready

LAWL! My name stands out in the list.

You want some? Tekken 6 right now.

Around the Network

Sadly I did not enjoy ICO, so never tried SOTC, and likely will not buy The Last Guardian.

I have nothing bad to say about any of the games, ICO just wasn't my cup of tea.

Ico or SOTC never really caught my attention when they were first released, but this game does look interesting I might check it out.

Mirson said:
Xxain said:

ROFFL! lets get ninjas ready

LAWL! My name stands out in the list.

You want some? Tekken 6 right now.

I've only owned a PS3 for like a week

And I don't even like Tekken

This game seems to Asian to interest me, but if it scores above a 90 on meta critic I might give it a try during some long game-less summer.

SOTC isn't like ICO at all,

or is it just me

apart from the artistic style

Above & Beyond