By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WELCOME our New Contributor - KANTOR! (Congratulate him & Wish him luck)!

Acevil said:

Sony fans taking over! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Also Congrats!

But isn't this site already run by PS3 fans, or so we are told

proof? polls

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Acevil said:

Also Congrats!

proof? polls

Not run by, more occupied by! You know kinda like how British Empire had control over let say Country A.

Country A is Sony fans! You are currently ruled by the British Empire!

disolitude said:
Congrats.

BTW how did you review the 360 version of Oblivion as it doesn't look like you have a 360? Someone has to ask the tough questions... :)

When the difference between versions is unnoticeable, you're allowed to review both versions after playing just one.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Acevil said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Acevil said:

Also Congrats!

proof? polls

Not run by, more occupied by! You know kinda like how British Empire had control over let say Country A.

Country A is Sony fans! You are currently ruled by the British Empire!

The British Empire ruled 3/4ths of the world

so SONY fans rule 3/4th of the world

3 + 4 = 7

FF7 REMAKE CONFIRMED!

Kantor said:
disolitude said:
Congrats.

BTW how did you review the 360 version of Oblivion as it doesn't look like you have a 360? Someone has to ask the tough questions... :)

When the difference between versions is unnoticeable, you're allowed to review both versions after playing just one.

Thats what I thought is this case and its perfectly fine...

Darth pasted both links so I thought they were different reviews.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Congrats.

Now though... So you have your first hater.

The PS3 version of Oblivion is at least .1 of a score better. I demand a change!

Not at all.

If you look into the fundamental quantum dynamics of the situation, you could infer from the displayed parabola of appropriated data taken from geographical surveys that the chance of combustion at 100 degrees celsius exceeds the quantity femoral astronomical phenomena, which shows that the PS3 and 360 versions of Oblivion are equal in quality.

disolitude said:
Kantor said:
disolitude said:
Congrats.

Thats what I thought is this case and its perfectly fine...

Darth pasted both links so I thought they were different reviews.

I pasted both cus the front page has both!

Kantor said:
Carl2291 said:
Congrats.

The PS3 version of Oblivion is at least .1 of a score better. I demand a change!

Not at all.

If you look into the fundamental quantum dynamics of the situation, you could infer from the displayed parabola of appropriated data taken from geographical surveys that the chance of combustion at 100 degrees celsius exceeds the quantity femoral astronomical phenomena, which shows that the PS3 and 360 versions of Oblivion are equal in quality.

Oh yeah? Well... Beans!

Kantor said:
Carl2291 said:
Congrats.

Not at all.

{speaks ina  nerdy physics student tone}

are you using the multiple parabola synthesising equation that allows us to combine several variables of data and reviews to come up with a uniform solution that offers a bipolar answer to almost any review difference present among playstation 3 and xbox 360 games?

Carl2291 said:
Kantor said:
Carl2291 said:
Congrats.

Not at all.

Oh yeah? Well... Beans!

That's a solid argument, and very well thought out.

However, your mum.