By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WELCOME our New Contributor - KANTOR! (Congratulate him & Wish him luck)!

So many Sony fans on staff here. It reflects in the news and articles on the front page too, there's over twice as much articles about the PS3 than the X360.

I don't understand why you are supporting Sony so much on this site?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
So many Sony fans on staff here. It reflects in the news and articles on the front page too, there's over twice as much articles about the PS3 than the X360.

we don't get 360 focussed review applicants enough, atleast we haven't got any worth putting on staff since Seece.  We've asked for 360 contributors every time we had a reviewer recruitment run.  Get us some worthwhile 360 reviewer applicants and I guarantee we'll hire them because we could always use 360 reviewers.

Slimebeast said:

Because there is twice as much news regarding Sony than there is Microsoft

You got to remember. Sony have a huge first pary, and also have 3 consoles on the market.

Microsoft have a small first party, one console... And share a whole bunch of games with the PC.

I didn't have a Welcome thread now did I? Hmph!

Kidding. Do your best, Kantor!

Well done Kantor!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98394&page=1#1 we just added a 360 reviewer as well. This is the official announcement topic so I'm locking this one.