By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the most insulting easy final boss you've ever defeated.

jlauro said:
Rank #7 boss from NMH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6lFv_-yiw

I think you mean Boss #5.

# 7 was Destroyman.

@ Xxain I'm sorry, I didn't see it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
jlauro said:
Rank #7 boss from NMH.

# 7 was Destroyman.

Yup, your right...  but the clip is there...  Others should post clips to show how easy the boss batles are.  (or does this not technically count as defeating?)

the boss in the 2nd dugeon in orcarina of time. That fight was a tutrioal

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

jlauro said:
SmokedHostage said:
jlauro said:
Rank #7 boss from NMH.

# 7 was Destroyman.

Yup, your right...  but the clip is there...  Others should post clips to show how easy the boss batles are.  (or does this not technically count as defeating?)

as you wish.

Gears of War 2 boss battle:

bowser fight in super mario galaxy

lol honestly

MGS4, I mean I didn't even have to try on otacon....but the fight itself was SOOOO AMAZING!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The final boss on the first sonic was easy.

Gears of War 2

That was such a disappointment. I was playing co-op with a friend and we both couldn't believe the game was over. "That was it?"

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Cragmite Emperor in Tools of Destruction. Either he was too easy or Ratchet's weapons were too good. I was thinking: where's phase 3 of this battle, it's over way too soon?

The final fight in inFamous was a bit easy too, but then all the boss fights in inFamous were a little bit on the easy side. But at least (for me) the inFamous final boss took a while to kill so while it was relatively easy it still lasted long enough to be satisfying. That's why the Tools of Destruction final fight "wins" out.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Either Bob the Goldfish from Earthworm Jim or Letz Shake from No More Heroes.

It was almost like I didn't even have to press a single button to win. Did anyone else feel this way?

I would say Gears of War 2 , and Fear project oragin.