By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the most insulting easy final boss you've ever defeated.

Thanks for the inspiration BlueRabbit17.

Anyway, I would have to say Omega Ridley in Metroid Zero Mission.  It actually made my opinion of the game go down.

EDIT: In before, the Bowser Fight in Super Mario Galaxy.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Boss in inFamous or Thief 1 (Constantin?), hard to choose.

The boss at the end of Gears 2 is pretty easy, as is the boss fight at the end of Fable II, if you wanna even call it that.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

the last boss of FF VII, i don´t even know how it could be considered a boss.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Gears 2 (game is badass).....Final Boss (not so much)!

Around the Network

The "bosses" of Gears of War 2 and Fable 2.

mother brain in super metroid I had no trouble beating it I was pretty dissapointed at how easy it was compared to the other bosses in the game that took me a try or too or a long time to finish.

Also the last boss in ys 1 if your a high enough level you will beat that boss in less then 30 seconds i swear it as long as you have the silver armor though if you don't your pretty much screwed.

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?

Halo 3 and Enchanted Arms... pathetic

FFX you couldnt die even if you wanted too! and if you had the legendaries..... it was basically filler before the credit rolle.

gears 1 what a shite boss for an awesome game, and 2 a lesser extent the boss in gears 2 as i feel gears 2 didnt have the same impact on me as the first 1 did!!!!!!